This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – The Author's summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Intersurgical Ltd. (Intersurgical) is a designer, manufacturer and supplier of a wide range of medical devices for respiratory support. The company offers airway management products, oxygen therapy products, critical care systems, anesthesia breathing systems and carbon dioxide absorbents. Some of its products include i-gel, laryngeal mask, guedel airways, laryngoscopy, sachets of lubricant, catheter mounts, elbows, anesthetic masks, endoscopy masks and oxygen therapy accessories among others. Intersurgical markets its products through subsidiaries in the US, Europe and Asia-Pacific and global network of distributors. Intersurgical is headquartered in Wokingham, Berkshire, the UK.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with The Author's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Intersurgical Ltd. - Key Facts
Intersurgical Ltd. - Key Employees
Intersurgical Ltd. - Major Products and Services
Intersurgical Ltd. - History
Intersurgical Ltd. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Intersurgical Ltd. -
Intersurgical Ltd. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Intersurgical Ltd. - Strengths
Intersurgical Ltd. - Weaknesses
Intersurgical Ltd. - Opportunities
Intersurgical Ltd. - Threats
Intersurgical Ltd. - Key Competitors
Section 3 –
List of Tables
Intersurgical Ltd., Key Facts
Intersurgical Ltd., Key Employees
Intersurgical Ltd., Major Products and Services
Intersurgical Ltd., History
Intersurgical Ltd., Subsidiaries
Intersurgical Ltd., Key Competitors