This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Brokk AB (Brokk), formerly Holmhed Systems AB, is a provider of demolition equipment. It designs, develops and manufactures an array of remote controlled demolition machines. The company also offers attachments such as hydraulic breakers, concrete crushers, sorting grapples, clamshell buckets, scabblers and drilling equipment. Brokk offers customized machines with various special equipment such as camera, long arm, and side angling device. It caters to various sectors such as nuclear, construction, cement, mining, tunneling and process industries. Brokk has operations in North America, Europe, Asia, Oceania, South/Latin America and the Middle East. Brokk is a subsidiary of Lifco Group, and headquartered in Skelleftea, Vasterbotten, Sweden.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with this detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
- Brokk AB - Key Facts
- Brokk AB - Key Employees
- Brokk AB - Key Operational Employees
- Brokk AB - Major Products and Services
- Brokk AB - History
- Brokk AB - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Company Overview
- Brokk AB - Business Description
- Brokk AB - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Brokk AB - Strengths
- Brokk AB - Weaknesses
- Brokk AB - Opportunities
- Brokk AB - Threats
- Brokk AB - Key Competitors
- Brokk AB, Recent Deals Summary
- Brokk AB, Key Facts
- Brokk AB, Key Employees
- Brokk AB, Key Operational Employees
- Brokk AB, Major Products and Services
- Brokk AB, History
- Brokk AB, Subsidiaries
- Brokk AB, Key Competitors
- Brokk AB, Recent Deals Summary