This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Tavanir is a government-owned integrated energy utility. The company generates, transmits and distributes electricity. It operates under the Ministry of Energy (MoE) of Iran. Tavanir includes regional electric, distribution and generation management companies. These are responsible for planning, coordination, supervision and evaluation of electric power industry in the country. The company has thermal power and hydroelectric power plants. Generation management companies carry out maintenance and operation power generation facilities; distribution companies undertake maintenance, operation and development of distribution network; and Tamirat Niro Company provides both technical and nontechnical support services such as repair of power plants, network and supply of goods. Tavanir is headquartered in Tehran, Iran.
Tavanir Key Recent Developments
Apr 29, 2017: Tavanir, KEPCO sign MoUs to reduce greenhouse gas and implement building energy storage system in Iran
Jan 08, 2017: Iran to restart power export to Iraq
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with this detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
- Tavanir - Key Facts
- Tavanir - Key Employees
- Tavanir - Key Operational Employees
- Tavanir - Major Products and Services
- Tavanir - History
- Tavanir - Company Statement
- Tavanir - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Company Overview
- Tavanir - Business Description
- Tavanir - Corporate Strategy
- Tavanir - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Tavanir - Strengths
- Tavanir - Weaknesses
- Tavanir - Opportunities
- Tavanir - Threats
- Tavanir - Key Competitors
- Apr 29, 2017: Tavanir, KEPCO sign MoUs to reduce greenhouse gas and implement building energy storage system in Iran
- Tavanir, Key Facts
- Tavanir, Key Employees
- Tavanir, Key Operational Employees
- Tavanir, Major Products and Services
- Tavanir, History
- Tavanir, Subsidiaries
- Tavanir, Key Competitors
- West Azarbaijan Generation Management
- Shazand Power Generation Management Company
- Rey Power Generation Management Company
- Khuzestan Generation Management Co
- Khorasan Regional Electric Co
- Hormozgan Power Generation Management Company
- East Azarbayjan Power Generation Management Co
- Chabahar Power Generation Management Company
- Ahwaz Power Generation Management Co.