This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - The publisher's summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
HighlightsRio Grande Electric Coop Inc (RGEC) is a member-owned not-for-profit electric utility that carries out electricity distribution and energy-related services. The cooperative procures electricity from wholesale suppliers. RGEC distributes electricity through a network of overhead and underground electric lines across the service area. Through its subsidiary RioNet Internet Service, the company provides Internet services. It administers the distributed generation of electricity from renewable sources such as solar and wind by entering into an agreement with the members. The company caters to residential, industrial, commercial, and other customer segments. It serves in El Paso, Dell city, Alpine, Fort Stockton, Brackettville, and Carrizo springs counties. RGEC is headquartered in Brackettville, Texas, the US.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with the publisher's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Rio Grande Electric Coop Inc - Key Facts
- Rio Grande Electric Coop Inc - Key Employees
- Rio Grande Electric Coop Inc - Key Operational Employees
- Rio Grande Electric Coop Inc - Major Products and Services
- Rio Grande Electric Coop Inc - History
- Rio Grande Electric Coop Inc - Company Statement
- Rio Grande Electric Coop Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Rio Grande Electric Coop Inc - Business Description
- Rio Grande Electric Coop Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Rio Grande Electric Coop Inc - Strengths
- Rio Grande Electric Coop Inc - Weaknesses
- Rio Grande Electric Coop Inc - Opportunities
- Rio Grande Electric Coop Inc - Threats
- Rio Grande Electric Coop Inc - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- Rio Grande Electric Coop Inc, Key Facts
- Rio Grande Electric Coop Inc, Key Employees
- Rio Grande Electric Coop Inc, Key Operational Employees
- Rio Grande Electric Coop Inc, Major Products and Services
- Rio Grande Electric Coop Inc, History
- Rio Grande Electric Coop Inc, Other Locations
- Rio Grande Electric Coop Inc, Key Competitors
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Entergy Texas Inc
- Utah Associated Municipal Power Systems
- Austin Energy
- Trinity Valley Electric Cooperative Inc
- Lower Colorado River Authority
- CenterPoint Energy Inc