In the fast-paced, increasingly complex energy sector, full understanding of your competitors, partners, and customers is paramount. The comprehensive strategic review report of GEN energija, d.o.o. offers an unrivaled deep-dive into the company’s business structure, history, and strategy. Compiled in real-time, this report positions you to proactively deploy your business strategies, considering effectively your own business environment.
Every market-leading executive should know that information is power, especially in the energy industry. Our report doesn't just provide a simple SWOT analysis, but also detailed information about the company's key employees, major products, and services, as well as its notable competitors. Additionally, the review provides the key to unique insights in formulating your strategies through a more profound understanding of the company's business operations and major markets in Europe including Germany, Austria, Italy, Slovenia, Hungary, Macedonia, Greece, and Turkey. Position your business favorably in an ever-evolving market landscape by understanding better the operations and strategies of GEN energija, d.o.o.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - The publisher's summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
HighlightsGEN energija, d.o.o. (GEN) along with its subsidiaries carries out generation and trading of electricity in Slovenian territory. The company generates electricity through various sources including nuclear power, hydro power, and solar power. Its major activities comprise electricity sales to consumers, electricity trading, and the associated purchasing of electricity from producers. Its major markets include Germany, Austria, Italy and Slovenia, Hungary, Macedonia, Greece and Turkey. GEN supplies electricity to residential, commercial, industrial and other customers. The company also carries out the development of new generation sources, and modernization and maintenance of existing production units. GEN is headquartered in Krsko, Slovenia.
GEN energija, d.o.o. Key Recent Developments
- Apr 14023: Stable production of the GEN Group in the first quarter
- Apr 11023: The management of the Krsko Nuclear Power Plant was taken over by the new president of the board, Gorazd Pfeifer
- Mar 29023: JEK2 is a nationwide project
- Mar 15023: Slovenia must focus all its efforts on establishing a self-sufficient and low-carbon electricity system
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with the publisher's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Table of Contents
- GEN energija, d.o.o. - Key Facts
- GEN energija, d.o.o. - Key Employees
- GEN energija, d.o.o. - Key Employee Biographies
- GEN energija, d.o.o. - Major Products and Services
- GEN energija, d.o.o. - History
- GEN energija, d.o.o. - Company Statement
- GEN energija, d.o.o. - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Joint Venture
- Company Overview
- GEN energija, d.o.o. - Business Description
- GEN energija, d.o.o. - Corporate Strategy
- GEN energija, d.o.o. - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- GEN energija, d.o.o. - Strengths
- GEN energija, d.o.o. - Weaknesses
- GEN energija, d.o.o. - Opportunities
- GEN energija, d.o.o. - Threats
- GEN energija, d.o.o. - Key Competitors
- Apr 14, 2023: Stable production of the GEN Group in the first quarter
- Apr 11, 2023: The management of the Krsko Nuclear Power Plant was taken over by the new president of the board, Gorazd Pfeifer
- Mar 29, 2023: JEK2 is a nationwide project
- Mar 15, 2023: Slovenia must focus all its efforts on establishing a self-sufficient and low-carbon electricity system
- Jan 24, 2023: The GEN Group is successful in 2022 despite the challenging energy situation
- Jan 16, 2023: Nuclear power plant Krsko environmental consent for the extension of operation
- Oct 25, 2022: Dr Dejan Paravan appointed new CEO
- Oct 12, 2022: Import independence and decarbonisation of the Slovenian electricity industry by 2035
- Jul 06, 2022: The European Parliament supported the inclusion of nuclear energy in the taxonomy
- Jun 20, 2022: GEN's innovation awarded with a silver award
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
- GEN energija, d.o.o., Key Facts
- GEN energija, d.o.o., Key Employees
- GEN energija, d.o.o., Key Employee Biographies
- GEN energija, d.o.o., Major Products and Services
- GEN energija, d.o.o., History
- GEN energija, d.o.o., Subsidiaries
- GEN energija, d.o.o., Affiliate
- GEN energija, d.o.o., Joint Venture
- GEN energija, d.o.o., Key Competitors
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Termoelektrarna Sostanj doo
- Hrvatska Elektroprivreda dd
- Elektro Slovenija
- Elektro Celje, d.d.
- HRID doo
- Holding Slovenske elektrarne doo