1h Free Analyst TimeNNEGC Energoatom - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - The publisher's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
HighlightsNNEGC Energoatom (Energoatom), a part of the Ministry of Energy and Coal Industry of Ukraine, is a power utility. It operates the Rivne, Zaporizhzhya, South-Ukraine, and Khmelnytskyi nuclear power plants (NPPs) and produces energy from them. The company increases the electricity production and the NPPs' capacity factor besides improving operational safety. Energoatom also carries out the construction of NPPs, procures equipment and material, and carries out other activities. It invests in production activities, an extension of the lifecycle of power units, safety improvements, and environmental footprint reduction. Energoatom is headquartered in Kyiv, Ukraine.
NNEGC Energoatom Key Recent DevelopmentsAug 08, 2022: Russian forces threaten to “blow up” Zaporizhzhia nuclear plant
Aug 03, 2022: Energoatom and Westinghouse launch U.S. internships for nuclear energy professionals
Mar 21, 2022: Ukraine crisis: Staff rotated at Chornobyl nuclear power plant
Mar 14, 2022: Ukraine crisis: Power connection restored at Chornobyl nuclear plant
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with the publisher's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Table of ContentsSection 1 - About the Company
- NNEGC Energoatom - Key Facts
- NNEGC Energoatom - Key Employees
- NNEGC Energoatom - Major Products and Services
- NNEGC Energoatom - History
- NNEGC Energoatom - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Company Overview
- NNEGC Energoatom - Business Description
- NNEGC Energoatom - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- NNEGC Energoatom - Strengths
- NNEGC Energoatom - Weaknesses
- NNEGC Energoatom - Opportunities
- NNEGC Energoatom - Threats
- NNEGC Energoatom - Key Competitors
- Aug 08, 2022: Russian forces threaten to “blow up” Zaporizhzhia nuclear plant
- Aug 03, 2022: Energoatom and Westinghouse launch U.S. internships for nuclear energy professionals
- Mar 21, 2022: Ukraine crisis: Staff rotated at Chornobyl nuclear power plant
- Mar 14, 2022: Ukraine crisis: Power connection restored at Chornobyl nuclear plant
- Mar 02, 2022: Energoatom retains control of all nuclear plants in Ukraine
- Feb 02, 2022: National nuclear energy generating company Energoatom and the organization of Canadian nuclear industries sign of a Memorandum of Understanding
- Jan 28, 2022: Spent nuclear fuel casks to be delivered to the CSFSF in April - Energoatom CEO Petro Kotin
- Jan 26, 2022: Zaporizhzhya NPP unit 4 connected to the grid
- Jan 21, 2022: Information regarding situation with start-up of Centralized Spent Fuel Storage Facility and attempts to interpret old problems in a new way
- Jan 14, 2022: Energoatom is a European leader in production of clean and safe electricity
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
- NNEGC Energoatom, Key Facts
- NNEGC Energoatom, Key Employees
- NNEGC Energoatom, Major Products and Services
- NNEGC Energoatom, History
- NNEGC Energoatom, Other Locations
- NNEGC Energoatom, Key Competitors
- No table of figures entries found.
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Zakhidenergo JSC
- PJSC Centrenergo
- Ukrainian Energy Machines
- Ukraine Energy Ltd.
- DTEK Energy BV