1h Free Analyst TimeKot Addu Power Co Ltd (KAPCO) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by the publisher to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
HighlightsKot Addu Power Co Ltd (KAPCO) is an independent power producer. It generates electricity from coal, gas, furnace oil, and diesel sources. The company owns, operates, and maintains multi-fuel gas-turbine power plant at Kot Addu. This plant has 10 multi fuel fired gas turbines and five steam turbines installed in five phases. These turbines are divided into three energy blocks with each block having gas and steam turbines. KAPCO supplies electrical energy to the Central Power Purchasing Agency (Guarantee) Limited (CPPA-G). The company has operational presence in Pakistan. KAPCO is headquartered in Lahore, Pakistan.
Kot Addu Power Co Ltd Key Recent Developments
- Feb 26, 2021: Half Year Report, 2020-21: Kot Addu Power
Key benefits of buying this profile include:You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Kot Addu Power Co Ltd - Key Facts
- Kot Addu Power Co Ltd - Key Employees
- Kot Addu Power Co Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
- Kot Addu Power Co Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Kot Addu Power Co Ltd - History
- Kot Addu Power Co Ltd - Company Statement
- Kot Addu Power Co Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Kot Addu Power Co Ltd - Business Description
- Kot Addu Power Co Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Kot Addu Power Co Ltd - Strengths
- Kot Addu Power Co Ltd - Weaknesses
- Kot Addu Power Co Ltd - Opportunities
- Kot Addu Power Co Ltd - Threats
- Kot Addu Power Co Ltd - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Company’s Recent Developments
- Feb 26, 2021: Half Year Report, 2020-21: Kot Addu Power
Section 5 - Appendix
- Ratio Definitions
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- Kot Addu Power Co Ltd, Key Facts
- Kot Addu Power Co Ltd, Key Employees
- Kot Addu Power Co Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
- Kot Addu Power Co Ltd, Major Products and Services
- Kot Addu Power Co Ltd, History
- Kot Addu Power Co Ltd, Other Locations
- Kot Addu Power Co Ltd, Key Competitors
- Kot Addu Power Co Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
- Kot Addu Power Co Ltd, Annual Ratios
- Kot Addu Power Co Ltd, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
List of Figures
- Kot Addu Power Co Ltd, Performance Chart (2018 - 2022)
- Kot Addu Power Co Ltd, Ratio Charts
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Laraib Energy Ltd
- Nishat Power Ltd
- Altern Energy Ltd
- The Hub Power Co Ltd
- Kohinoor Energy Ltd