1h Free Analyst TimeSeminole Electric Cooperative Inc - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - The publisher's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
HighlightsSeminole Electric Cooperative Inc (Seminole) is a member-owned not-for-profit electric utility. It generates and procures electricity and transmits that to its member electric distribution cooperatives on wholesale basis. The company produces electricity using coal, natural gas and solar sources. Seminole owns the coal-fired Seminole Generating Station in northeast Florida and natural gas fired Richard J. Midulla Generating Station in south central Florida. Through short, medium, and long-term power purchase agreements with other utilities, such as independent power producers and government entities, it sources capacity and energy. The company transmits electricity to Withlacoochee River Electric Cooperative, Suwannee Valley Electric Cooperative, Tri-County Electric Cooperative, Central Florida Electric Cooperative, Talquin Electric Cooperative, Clay Electric Cooperative, SECO Energy, Peace River Electric Cooperative, and Glades Electric Cooperative. Seminole is headquartered in Tampa, Florida, the US.
Seminole Electric Cooperative Inc Key Recent DevelopmentsJan 13, 2022: Solar projects for Talquin Electric Cooperative Members underway
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with the publisher's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Seminole Electric Cooperative Inc - Key Facts
- Seminole Electric Cooperative Inc - Key Employees
- Seminole Electric Cooperative Inc - Major Products and Services
- Seminole Electric Cooperative Inc - History
- Seminole Electric Cooperative Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Seminole Electric Cooperative Inc - Business Description
- Seminole Electric Cooperative Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Seminole Electric Cooperative Inc - Strengths
- Seminole Electric Cooperative Inc - Weaknesses
- Seminole Electric Cooperative Inc - Opportunities
- Seminole Electric Cooperative Inc - Threats
Section 3 - Company’s Recent Developments
- Jan 13, 2022: Solar projects for Talquin Electric Cooperative Members underway
Section 4 - Appendix
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- Seminole Electric Cooperative Inc, Key Facts
- Seminole Electric Cooperative Inc, Key Employees
- Seminole Electric Cooperative Inc, Major Products and Services
- Seminole Electric Cooperative Inc, History
- Seminole Electric Cooperative Inc, Other Locations