The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Navistar International Corporation (NIC), formerly International Harvester Company, is a holding company, operating through its subsidiaries, Navistar, Inc. and Navistar Financial Corporation. The company through its subsidiaries and affiliates produces and markets commercial trucks, military trucks, school buses, commercial buses diesel engines and recreational vehicles. NIC also provides service parts for diesel engine, various trucks and trailers. The company provides its trucks and parts with retail, wholesale, and lease financing services. It markets its products and services through the dealers and distributors in the US, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina and India, among others. NIC is headquartered in Illinois, the US.
Navistar International Corporation Key Recent Developments
Aug 16,2017: Daniel A. Ninivaggi appointed to Navistar board of directors
Aug 04,2017: Navistar to lay off 170 in coming year
Jul 18,2017: Navistar's Accelerator Write-Up mobile application receives Axway Innovation Award
Jun 28,2017: Navistar International names new president, Truck and Parts
Jun 07,2017: Navistar International reports net loss for Q2
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Navistar International Corporation - Key Facts
Navistar International Corporation - Key Employees
Navistar International Corporation - Key Employee Biographies
Navistar International Corporation - Major Products and Services
Navistar International Corporation - History
Navistar International Corporation - Company Statement
Navistar International Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Navistar International Corporation - Business Description
Navistar International Corporation - Corporate Strategy
Navistar International Corporation - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Navistar International Corporation - Strengths
Navistar International Corporation - Weaknesses
Navistar International Corporation - Opportunities
Navistar International Corporation - Threats
Navistar International Corporation - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Company’s Recent Developments
Jun 28, 2017: Navistar International names new president, Truck and Parts
Jun 07, 2017: Navistar International reports net loss for Q2
Apr 20, 2017: Navistar names president of operations
Apr 19, 2017: Navistar appoints new board member
Mar 07, 2017: Navistar International Q1 net loss increases
Feb 08, 2017: Navistar International appoints vice president of investor relations
Dec 20, 2016: Navistar International Q4 net loss decreases
Section 5 - Appendix
List of Tables
Navistar International Corporation, Key Facts
Navistar International Corporation, Key Employees
Navistar International Corporation, Key Employee Biographies
Navistar International Corporation, Major Products and Services
Navistar International Corporation, History
Navistar International Corporation, Subsidiaries
Navistar International Corporation, Joint Venture
Navistar International Corporation, Key Competitors
Navistar International Corporation, Ratios based on current share price
Navistar International Corporation, Annual Ratios
Navistar International Corporation, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Navistar International Corporation, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Navistar International Corporation, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Navistar International Corporation, Performance Chart (2012 - 2016)
Navistar International Corporation, Ratio Charts
- Volkswagen AG
- UD Trucks Corporation
- PACCAR Inc
- Oshkosh Truck Corporation
- Mitsubishi Motors Corporation
- Isuzu Motors America, Inc.
- Hino Motors, Ltd.
- General Dynamics Land Systems, Inc.
- Ford Motor Company
- Daimler AG
- BAE Systems, Inc.