1h Free Analyst TimeOblong Inc (OBLG) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by the publisher to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
HighlightsOblong Inc (Oblong), formerly Glowpoint Inc, is a managed service provider of video collaboration and network applications. The company offers a suite of automated and concierge applications to provide simplified user experience and enables acceleration of adoption of videos as the mean of collaboration. It also offers managed videoconferencing services both as a cloud-based service and as an on-premises solution. Oblong's services portfolio comprises call scheduling and launching, conference monitoring and support, and conference reports. The company also offers network services and other professional services. It serves governmental and educational institutions, media and entertainment broadcasters, and telecom services providers. Oblong is headquartered in Denver, Colorado, the US.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Oblong Inc - Key Facts
- Oblong Inc - Key Employees
- Oblong Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- Oblong Inc - Major Products and Services
- Oblong Inc - History
- Oblong Inc - Company Statement
- Oblong Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Oblong Inc - Business Description
- Business Segment: Collaboration Products
- Business Segment: Managed Services
- Geographical Segment: Domestic
- Geographical Segment: Foreign
- R&D Overview
- Oblong Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Oblong Inc - Strengths
- Oblong Inc - Weaknesses
- Oblong Inc - Opportunities
- Oblong Inc - Threats
- Oblong Inc - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
- Ratio Definitions
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- Oblong Inc, Key Facts
- Oblong Inc, Key Employees
- Oblong Inc, Key Employee Biographies
- Oblong Inc, Major Products and Services
- Oblong Inc, History
- Oblong Inc, Subsidiaries
- Oblong Inc, Key Competitors
- Oblong Inc, Annual Ratios
- Oblong Inc, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
List of Figures
- Oblong Inc, Performance Chart (2017 - 2021)
- Oblong Inc, Ratio Charts
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- GoTo Group Inc
- Skype Limited
- Blue Jeans Network Inc
- Yorktel Corporation
- AT&T Inc
- ConvergeOne Holdings Corp
- Whitlock - US
- Polycom, Inc. - Enterprise Wireless Communications Business
- Microsoft Corp
- vidyo Inc
- AVI-SPL Inc
- Telus Corp
- LifeSize, Inc.
- Google LLC
- Citrix Systems Inc
- Zoom Video Communications Inc
- Cisco Systems Inc
- Verizon Business Services
- BT Conferencing Video Inc