The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Intuit Inc (Intuit) is technology company that creates business and financial management solutions. Its offerings assist in solving problems such as running a small business, paying bills, and filing income taxes. The company also provides tax preparation solutions. Intuit generates orders, stimulates demand, and maintains and increases customer awareness of its products through Internet marketing and targeted advertising. It places and promotes its mobile applications in proprietary online stores; telephone solicitations; direct-response mail and e-mail campaigns; newspaper, billboard, radio, magazine, and television advertising; social media campaigns; and coordinated promotional offers with retailers. The company serves small businesses, consumers, and accounting professionals in the US and Canada. Intuit is headquartered in Mountain View, California, the US.
Intuit Inc Key Recent Developments
Nov 01, 2017: Intuit names Diego Rodriguez as chief product and design officer
Nov 01, 2017: Intuit names its first chief product and design officer
Oct 20, 2017: Diane Greene to step down from Intuit board of directors; former Amazon.com CFO Thomas Szkutak nominated
Aug 22, 2017: Intuit revenues surge by 10% in 2017
Aug 22, 2017: Intuit's Q4 gets QuickBooks Online boost, names new CFO
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Intuit Inc - Key Facts
- Intuit Inc - Key Employees
- Intuit Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- Intuit Inc - Major Products and Services
- Intuit Inc - History
- Intuit Inc - Company Statement
- Intuit Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Intuit Inc - Business Description
- Intuit Inc - Corporate Strategy
- Intuit Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Intuit Inc - Strengths
- Intuit Inc - Weaknesses
- Intuit Inc - Opportunities
- Intuit Inc - Threats
- Intuit Inc - Key Competitors
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Nov 01, 2017: Intuit names Diego Rodriguez as chief product and design officer
- Oct 20, 2017: Diane Greene to step down from Intuit board of directors; former Amazon.com CFO Thomas Szkutak nominated
- Jul 21, 2017: Intuit appoints Deborah Liu to board of directors
- Jul 20, 2017: Intuit appoints new board member
- May 23, 2017: Intuit reports third-quarter revenue up 10 percent
- Feb 23, 2017: Intuit reports Q2 2017 results
- Feb 02, 2017: Renewable Power Direct Brings Wind Energy to Intuit Inc. California Headquarters
- Jul 12, 2016: Intuit names Google VP Lucas Watson as Chief Marketing and Sales Officer
- Ratio Definitions
- Intuit Inc, Key Facts
- Intuit Inc, Key Employees
- Intuit Inc, Key Employee Biographies
- Intuit Inc, Major Products and Services
- Intuit Inc, History
- Intuit Inc, Other Locations
- Intuit Inc, Subsidiaries
- Intuit Inc, Key Competitors
- Intuit Inc, Ratios based on current share price
- Intuit Inc, Annual Ratios
- Intuit Inc, Annual Ratios
- Intuit Inc, Annual Ratios
- Intuit Inc, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Intuit Inc, Performance Chart (2013 - 2017)
- Intuit Inc, Ratio Charts
- Xero Limited
- Wells Fargo & Co
- The Sage Group plc
- TaxWise Corporation
- Paychex, Inc.
- H&R Block, Inc.
- First Data Corporation
- Fidelity National Information Services, Inc.
- Elavon, Inc.
- Automatic Data Processing Inc