The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
NICE Ltd. (NICE) is a provider of enterprise software solutions. It primarily provides a comprehensive range of customer engagement solutions, financial crime and compliance solutions. The company provides solutions for real-time and cross-channel fraud prevention, anti-money laundering, brokerage compliance and enterprise-wide case management. Nice provides its products to various sectors such as financial services, healthcare industries, telecommunications, entertainment, travel, government and e-commerce. It offers products over 150 countries, to clients which include 80 of the Fortune 100 companies. The company has geographical presence across Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Middle East and Africa. Nice is headquartered in Ra’anana, Sharon, Israel.
Nice Ltd Key Recent Developments
May 16, 2018: NICE and NICE inContact Announce CX Excellence Award Winners at Interactions 2018, The Industry’s Largest Customer Experience Event
May 10, 2018: NICE Reports 10% Revenue Growth for the First Quarter 2018 Along with 32% Growth in Cloud Revenue
May 04, 2017: NICE reports 35% growth in revenue for the Q1 2017
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Nice Ltd - Key Facts
- Nice Ltd - Key Employees
- Nice Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
- Nice Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Nice Ltd - History
- Nice Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Company Overview
- Nice Ltd - Business Description
- Nice Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Nice Ltd - Strengths
- Nice Ltd - Weaknesses
- Nice Ltd - Opportunities
- Nice Ltd - Threats
- Nice Ltd - Key Competitors
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- May 04, 2017: NICE reports 35% growth in revenue for the Q1 2017
- Ratio Definitions
- Nice Ltd, Key Facts
- Nice Ltd, Key Employees
- Nice Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
- Nice Ltd, Major Products and Services
- Nice Ltd, History
- Nice Ltd, Other Locations
- Nice Ltd, Subsidiaries
- Nice Ltd, Key Competitors
- Nice Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
- Nice Ltd, Annual Ratios
- Nice Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
- Nice Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
- Nice Ltd, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Nice Ltd, Performance Chart (2013 - 2017)
- Nice Ltd, Ratio Charts
- Verint Systems Inc.
- SAS Institute Inc.
- Pegasystems Inc.
- Milestone Systems A/S
- Interactive Intelligence Group, Inc.
- IndigoVision Group plc
- Genetec Inc.
- Genesys International Corporation Ltd
- CallMiner, Inc.
- Avaya Inc
- Autonomy Corporation Limited