The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Vodafone Group Plc (Vodafone) is a telecommunications company that provides range of converged services including voice, messaging, data and fixed communications. It offers a broad range of products and services such as, mobile, fixed broadband, video content, cloud and hosting and Internet of Things (IoT) services, and branded phones and devices, and mobile voucher app. Vodafone provides its services to small and medium business; large corporate; multinational organization; public sectors; and defense. The company along with its subsidiaries, joint ventures, associated undertakings and investments operates across Europe, the Middle East, the UK, Africa, Asia Pacific and the US. Vodafone is headquartered in Newbury, Berkshire, the UK.
Vodafone Group PLC Key Recent Developments
Jun 08,2016: Vodafone to create EDF Energy's next generation network
Mar 14,2016: Philips and Vodafone join forces for connected lighting and smart city services
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Vodafone Group PLC - Key Facts
Vodafone Group PLC - Key Employees
Vodafone Group PLC - Key Employee Biographies
Vodafone Group PLC - Major Products and Services
Vodafone Group PLC - History
Vodafone Group PLC - Company Statement
Vodafone Group PLC - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Vodafone Group PLC - Business Description
Business Description - AMAP
AMAP - Overview
AMAP - Financials
Business Description - Europe
Europe - Overview
Europe - Financials
Business Description - Others
Others - Overview
Others - Financials
Vodafone Group PLC - Corporate Strategy
Vodafone Group PLC - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Vodafone Group PLC - Strengths
Vodafone Group PLC - Weaknesses
Vodafone Group PLC - Opportunities
Vodafone Group PLC - Threats
Vodafone Group PLC - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Vodafone Group PLC, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 - Company’s Recent Developments
Jun 08, 2016: Vodafone to create EDF Energy's next generation network
Mar 14, 2016: Philips and Vodafone join forces for connected lighting and smart city services
Section 5 - Appendix
List of Tables:
Vodafone Group PLC, Key Facts
Vodafone Group PLC, Key Employees
Vodafone Group PLC, Key Employee Biographies
Vodafone Group PLC, Major Products and Services
Vodafone Group PLC, History
Vodafone Group PLC, Subsidiaries
Vodafone Group PLC, Joint Venture
Vodafone Group PLC, Key Competitors
Vodafone Group PLC, Ratios based on current share price
Vodafone Group PLC, Annual Ratios
Vodafone Group PLC, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Vodafone Group PLC, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Vodafone Group PLC, Interim Ratios
Vodafone Group PLC, Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures:
Vodafone Group PLC, Performance Chart (2013 - 2017)
Vodafone Group PLC, Ratio Charts
- Virgin Media Inc.
- Virgin Media Communications Limited
- Telefonica UK Limited
- Telecom Italia S.p.A.
- Solus UK Ltd
- KDDI Corporation
- Eircom (UK) Ltd
- EE Limited
- Deutsche Telekom AG
- Carphone Warehouse Group plc
- AT&T Inc.