The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Emerson Electric Co. (Emerson) is a provider of infrastructure technologies and life cycle services for information and communication technology systems. The company offers hardware and software solutions for power, thermal and infrastructure management under the brands of Kop-Flex, jaure, and Morse. It also offers services such as remote monitoring, preventive maintenance, emergency response and repair; equipment upgrades, replacement and retrofits; training. The company caters to its customers under the brands of Emerson, Grind2Energy, InSinkErator, Badger, proTeam, RIDGID, and WorkShop among others. Its products and services find applications in various areas including process management, industrial automation, climate technologies, network power, and other commercial and residential solutions. The company has operations across North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Latin America, the Middle East and Africa. Emerson is headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri, the US.
Emerson Electric Co Key Recent Developments
Jan 16,2018 Emerson Introduces Technology to Control Multiple Smart Thermostats on Single Dashboard
Nov 30,2017 Emerson unveils automation technology for renewable power and microgrid markets
Nov 13,2017 Novo Nordisk Selects Emerson to Help Bring Medication to Market More Quickly to Address Growing Diabetes Epidemic
Nov 07,2017 Emerson reports full year and fourth quarter 2017 results
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Emerson Electric Co - Key Facts
Emerson Electric Co - Key Employees
Emerson Electric Co - Key Employee Biographies
Emerson Electric Co - Major Products and Services
Emerson Electric Co - History
Emerson Electric Co - Company Statement
Emerson Electric Co - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Emerson Electric Co - Business Description
Business Segment: Automation Solutions
Business Segment: Climate Technologies
Business Segment: Tools and Home Products
Geographical Segment: Asia
Geographical Segment: Europe
Geographical Segment: Latin America
Geographical Segment: Middle East/Africa
Geographical Segment: United States and Canada
Emerson Electric Co - Corporate Strategy
Emerson Electric Co - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Emerson Electric Co - Strengths
Emerson Electric Co - Weaknesses
Emerson Electric Co - Opportunities
Emerson Electric Co - Threats
Emerson Electric Co - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Emerson Electric Co, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 - Company’s Recent Developments
Jan 16, 2018: Emerson Introduces Technology to Control Multiple Smart Thermostats on Single Dashboard
Nov 30, 2017: Emerson unveils automation technology for renewable power and microgrid markets
Nov 13, 2017: Novo Nordisk Selects Emerson to Help Bring Medication to Market More Quickly to Address Growing Diabetes Epidemic
Nov 07, 2017: Emerson reports full year and fourth quarter 2017 results
Nov 02, 2017: Emerson Signs Collaboration Agreement With Statoil
Sep 13, 2017: Emerson launches industry-first controller designed for automation versatility and IIoT-enabled operations
Aug 01, 2017: Emerson reports third quarter 2017 results
Jul 07, 2017: Emerson Electric names new president for White-Rodgers business
Jun 12, 2017: Emerson signs MoU with Saudi Aramco
May 20, 2017: Saudi Aramco Signs Agreements With American Companies To Promote Bilateral Trade And Investment Between Saudi Arabia And United States
Section 5 - Appendix
About the Publisher
List of Tables:
Emerson Electric Co, Key Facts
Emerson Electric Co, Key Employees
Emerson Electric Co, Key Employee Biographies
Emerson Electric Co, Major Products and Services
Emerson Electric Co, History
Emerson Electric Co, Other Locations
Emerson Electric Co, Subsidiaries
Emerson Electric Co, Business Unit
Emerson Electric Co, Key Competitors
Emerson Electric Co, Ratios based on current share price
Emerson Electric Co, Annual Ratios
Emerson Electric Co, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Emerson Electric Co, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Emerson Electric Co, Interim Ratios
Emerson Electric Co, Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures:
Emerson Electric Co, Performance Chart (2013 - 2017)
Emerson Electric Co, Ratio Charts
- Watson McDaniel Co
- United Technologies Corp
- Tecumseh Products Company
- LIncoln Electric Holdings Inc
- Johnson Controls International Plc
- Hitachi Ltd
- General Electric Co
- Electro-Sensors, Inc.
- Carrier Corp
- ABB Ltd