The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Sharp Corporation (Sharp) is involved in designing, development, manufacturing, and marketing of digital information equipments, health and environmental equipments, energy and business solutions. The company’s major products include refrigerators, microwave ovens, air conditioners, washing machines, electric fans, beauty appliances, LED lights, televisions, projectors, mobile phones, tablets, calculators, facsimiles, telephones, solar cells, thin-film solar cells, and storage battery. Its business solutions consist of POS systems, electronic cash registers, information displays, options and consumables, software, FA equipment, and ultrasonic cleaners. The company along with its subsidiaries operates in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific. Sharp is headquartered in Sakai-Ku, Osaka, Japan.
Sharp Corporation Key Recent Developments
Feb 08, 2017: Sharp India appoints Sunil K. Sane as CFO
Feb 06, 2017: Sharp farewells deputy managing director
Dec 22, 2016: Mongolia's 10MW solar power project starts operations
Dec 12, 2016: Sharp Introduces the Industry's Most Efficient 48-Cell PV Module
Dec 05, 2016: Sharp CEO Tai says to step down once stock returns to TSE first section
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Sharp Corporation - Key Facts
- Sharp Corporation - Key Employees
- Sharp Corporation - Major Products and Services
- Sharp Corporation - History
- Sharp Corporation - Company Statement
- Sharp Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Sharp Corporation - Business Description
- Business Description - Business Solutions
- Business Solutions - Overview
- Business Description - Camera Modules
- Camera Modules - Overview
- Business Description - Display Devices
- Display Devices - Overview
- Business Description - Electronic Components and Devices
- Electronic Components and Devices - Overview
- Business Description - Energy Solutions
- Energy Solutions - Overview
- Business Description - Health and Environment Systems
- Health and Environment Systems - Overview
- Business Description - IoT Communications
- IoT Communications - Overview
- Sharp Corporation - Corporate Strategy
- Sharp Corporation - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Sharp Corporation - Strengths
- Sharp Corporation - Weaknesses
- Sharp Corporation - Opportunities
- Sharp Corporation - Threats
- Sharp Corporation - Key Competitors
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Sharp Corporation, Recent Deals Summary
- Dec 22, 2016: Mongolia's 10MW solar power project starts operations
- Dec 12, 2016: Sharp Introduces the Industry's Most Efficient 48-Cell PV Module
- Oct 04, 2016: HelioPower Installs Sharp’s Energy Storage System and PredictEnergy at Blisterpak
- Sep 14, 2016: ITRI's STOBA Technology Makes J.S. Power Exclusive Lithium-Ion Battery Supplier for Sharp's Home Surveillance Robots
- Aug 02, 2016: Japan Asia Group completes 2.1MW Izumozaki solar power plant
- Jul 19, 2016: Sharp, Shigemitsu Shoji to participate in solar power plant business in Mongolia
- May 10, 2016: Sharp likely to cut around 3,000 jobs in Japan
- Apr 28, 2016: Sharp looking to cut 1,000 additional jobs
- Feb 19, 2016: Enterprise Bureau of Hyogo establishes 6.6MW solar array systems at dams
- Ratio Definitions
- Sharp Corporation, Key Facts
- Sharp Corporation, Key Employees
- Sharp Corporation, Major Products and Services
- Sharp Corporation, History
- Sharp Corporation, Other Locations
- Sharp Corporation, Subsidiaries
- Sharp Corporation, Key Competitors
- Sharp Corporation, Ratios based on current share price
- Sharp Corporation, Annual Ratios
- Sharp Corporation, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
- Sharp Corporation, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
- Sharp Corporation, Interim Ratios
- Sharp Corporation, Recent Deals Summary
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Sharp Corporation, Performance Chart (2013 - 2017)
- Sharp Corporation, Ratio Charts