This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Dunmore Corporation (Dunmore) is an engineered films company. It develops and manufactures engineered coated and laminated films, and foils. The company also offers film conversion services such as coating metalizing and laminating, contract film manufacturing, and custom film product development. Dunmore produces coated film, metallized film, and laminating film substrates for customers in aerospace, medical, appliance, solar, automotive, food and beverage, graphic arts and labeling, insulation, lighting, fashion apparel, merchandising, electronics, and personal care industries. It has manufacturing facilities in the US and Germany. Dunmore is headquartered in Bristol, Pennsylvania, the US.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with this detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
- Dunmore Corporation - Key Facts
- Dunmore Corporation - Key Employees
- Dunmore Corporation - Key Operational Employees
- Dunmore Corporation - Major Products and Services
- Dunmore Corporation - History
- Dunmore Corporation - Company Statement
- Dunmore Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Company Overview
- Dunmore Corporation - Business Description
- Dunmore Corporation - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Dunmore Corporation - Strengths
- Dunmore Corporation - Weaknesses
- Dunmore Corporation - Opportunities
- Dunmore Corporation - Threats
- Dunmore Corporation - Key Competitors
- Dunmore Corporation, Key Facts
- Dunmore Corporation, Key Employees
- Dunmore Corporation, Key Operational Employees
- Dunmore Corporation, Major Products and Services
- Dunmore Corporation, History
- Dunmore Corporation, Other Locations
- Dunmore Corporation, Subsidiaries
- Dunmore Corporation, Key Competitors