The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
HighlightsAirports of Thailand Plc (AOT) is a developer, manager, and operator of airports. It offers domestic and international flight services through airports such as Suvarnabhumi Airport, Don Mueang International Airport, Phuket International Airport, Chiang Mai International Airport, Hat Yai International Airport and Mae Fah Luang Chiang Rai International Airport. The company also manages other businesses such as hotel services, catering services, aircraft refueling, aviation fuel supplies, apron services, cargo depot, electronic information exchange services, hydrant dispenser, aircraft parking and aircraft maintenance. Through external operators, the company manages retail and duty-free shops within the airport premises. AOT is headquartered in Bangkok, Thailand.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Airports of Thailand Plc - Key Facts
- Airports of Thailand Plc - Key Employees
- Airports of Thailand Plc - Key Employee Biographies
- Airports of Thailand Plc - Major Products and Services
- Airports of Thailand Plc - History
- Airports of Thailand Plc - Company Statement
- Airports of Thailand Plc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Airports of Thailand Plc - Business Description
- Business Segment: Airport Business
- Key Stats
- Business Segment: Ground Aviation Services
- Business Segment: Hotel Business
- Business Segment: Project on Perishable Goods Business
- Business Segment: Security Business
- Airports of Thailand Plc - Corporate Strategy
- Airports of Thailand Plc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Airports of Thailand Plc - Strengths
- Airports of Thailand Plc - Weaknesses
- Airports of Thailand Plc - Opportunities
- Airports of Thailand Plc - Threats
- Airports of Thailand Plc - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
- Ratio Definitions
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- Airports of Thailand Plc, Key Facts
- Airports of Thailand Plc, Key Employees
- Airports of Thailand Plc, Key Employee Biographies
- Airports of Thailand Plc, Major Products and Services
- Airports of Thailand Plc, History
- Airports of Thailand Plc, Other Locations
- Airports of Thailand Plc, Subsidiaries
- Airports of Thailand Plc, Key Competitors
- Airports of Thailand Plc, Ratios based on current share price
- Airports of Thailand Plc, Annual Ratios
- Airports of Thailand Plc, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
List of Figures
- Airports of Thailand Plc, Performance Chart (2018 - 2022)
- Airports of Thailand Plc, Ratio Charts
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Vector Aerospace Corp
- Malaysia Airports Holdings Berhad
- Changi Airport Group (Singapore) Pte Ltd
- Airports Authority of India
- Saker Aviation Services Inc
- Bangkok Airways Public Co Ltd
- Hong Kong Aircraft Engineering Co Ltd