This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – The report's summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
ABITEC Corp (ABITEC), a subsidiary of ABF Ingredients Ltd, is a manufacturer of lipids and specialty ingredients. The company's product portfolio includes food grade emulsifiers, oleo chemical-based ethoxylates, propoxylates, quaternaries, mollients, emulsifiers, refatting agents, surfactants, preservatives, tablet lubricants, suppository bases and bio-enhancers. ABITEC caters its products to various markets such as food and flavor, industrial, personal care and cosmetics, and pharmaceutical and nutritional markets. The company also offers services such as custom synthesis, sterols, blending, stability testing and technical support. Its major brands include Acconon, Accoquat, Capmul, Caprol, Captex, Hydro-Kote, Injecta, Nutri Sperse, Pureco, and Sterotex. It operates manufacturing facilities in the US. ABITEC is headquartered in Columbus, Ohio, the US.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with this detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
ABITEC Corp - Key Facts
ABITEC Corp - Key Employees
ABITEC Corp - Major Products and Services
ABITEC Corp - History
ABITEC Corp - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
ABITEC Corp - Business Description
ABITEC Corp - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
ABITEC Corp - Strengths
ABITEC Corp - Weaknesses
ABITEC Corp - Opportunities
ABITEC Corp - Threats
ABITEC Corp - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Appendix
List of Tables
ABITEC Corp, Key Facts
ABITEC Corp, Key Employees
ABITEC Corp, Major Products and Services
ABITEC Corp, History
ABITEC Corp, Other Locations
ABITEC Corp, Key Competitors