This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - The publisher's summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
HighlightsABITEC Corp (ABITEC), a subsidiary of ABF Ingredients Ltd, develops and manufactures specialty lipids and surfactants along with nutritional and functional ingredients. The company's product portfolio includes food grade emulsifiers, oleo chemical-based ethoxylates, propoxylates, quaternaries, mollients, emulsifiers, refatting agents, surfactants, preservatives, tablet lubricants, suppository bases and bio-enhancers. ABITEC caters its products to various markets such as food and flavor, personal care, industrial and cosmetics, and pharmaceutical and nutritional markets, among others. It also offers services such as custom synthesis, sterols, blending, stability testing and technical support, among others. The company has manufacturing facilities in Janesville, Wisconsin, and Paris, Illinois located near Chicago and Milwaukee. ABITEC is headquartered in Columbus, Ohio, the US.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with the publisher's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- ABITEC Corp - Key Facts
- ABITEC Corp - Key Employees
- ABITEC Corp - Major Products and Services
- ABITEC Corp - History
- ABITEC Corp - Company Statement
- ABITEC Corp - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- ABITEC Corp - Business Description
- ABITEC Corp - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- ABITEC Corp - Strengths
- ABITEC Corp - Weaknesses
- ABITEC Corp - Opportunities
- ABITEC Corp - Threats
- ABITEC Corp - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- ABITEC Corp, Key Facts
- ABITEC Corp, Key Employees
- ABITEC Corp, Major Products and Services
- ABITEC Corp, History
- ABITEC Corp, Other Locations
- ABITEC Corp, Subsidiaries
- ABITEC Corp, Key Competitors
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- HELM U.S. Corp
- Kraton Chemical LLC
- Nutraland USA Inc
- Stepan Co
- Vertellus Specialties Inc