This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - The publisher's summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
HighlightsKraton Polymers LLC (Kraton), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kraton Corp, is a specialist chemical company. It sells SBC-based compounded materials, isoprene rubber (IR) and isoprene rubber latex (IRL) among others. Kraton’s products serve markets including adhesives, automotive, coatings, compounding, fuel additives, inks, lubricants, medical, elastic nonwovens, oil gels, oilfield chemicals, personal care, polymer modification, paving, roofing, sealants, tires and wire & cable. It carries out R&D activities primarily in laboratories in Texas and Ohio in the US; Shanghai, China; and Amsterdam, The Netherlands. The company has a presence in countries across the Americas; Europe, Middle East, and Africa, and; Asia Pacific. Kraton is headquartered in Houston, Texas, the US.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with the publisher's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Kraton Polymers LLC - Key Facts
- Kraton Polymers LLC - Key Employees
- Kraton Polymers LLC - Key Employee Biographies
- Kraton Polymers LLC - Major Products and Services
- Kraton Polymers LLC - History
- Kraton Polymers LLC - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Kraton Polymers LLC - Business Description
- Business Segment: Chemical
- Key Stats
- Business Segment: Polymer
- Key Stats
- Geographical Segment: All other countries
- Geographical Segment: Germany
- Geographical Segment: The US
- R&D Overview
- Kraton Polymers LLC - Corporate Strategy
- Kraton Polymers LLC - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Kraton Polymers LLC - Strengths
- Kraton Polymers LLC - Weaknesses
- Kraton Polymers LLC - Opportunities
- Kraton Polymers LLC - Threats
- Kraton Polymers LLC - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
- About The Publisher
- Contact The Publisher
List of Tables
- Kraton Polymers LLC, Key Facts
- Kraton Polymers LLC, Key Employees
- Kraton Polymers LLC, Key Employee Biographies
- Kraton Polymers LLC, Major Products and Services
- Kraton Polymers LLC, History
- Kraton Polymers LLC, Subsidiaries
- Kraton Polymers LLC, Key Competitors
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Asahi Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Dendritech Inc
- Kuraray Co Ltd
- LCY Chemical Corp
- LG Chem Ltd
- TSRC Specialty Materials LLC
- Zeon Corp