1h Free Analyst TimePanasonic Corp (6752) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by the publisher to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Panasonic Corp (Panasonic) develops, produces, sells and services a range of electric and electronic products. Its products find application in the areas of consumer electronics, housing, B2B and automotive sectors. Panasonic's product portfolio include room air-conditioners, TVs, fixed-phones, digital cameras, video equipment, home audio equipment, rice cookers, lamps, wiring devices, air-conditioning equipment, air purifiers and bicycles. It also offers electronic components, mounting machines, welding equipment, PCs and tablets, projectors, surveillance cameras, batteries, electric motors, electronic components, electronic materials, semiconductors and LCD panels. The company manages and operates manufacturing facilities and research and development (R&D) centers in Japan, Asia, North and South America, and Europe. Panasonic is headquartered in Kadoma-shi, Osaka, Japan.
Panasonic Corp Key Recent Developments
Jul 29, 2021: Panasonic announces financial results for three months ended June 30, 2021
Jul 02, 2021: Establishment of cooperation agreement regarding Namie Town revitalization plan, utilizing hydrogen for decarbonization
Jun 21, 2021: Commitment to environment core pillar of Panasonic business strategy
May 24, 2021: Panasonic to demonstrate RE100 solution using pure hydrogen fuel cell generators
May 20, 2021: Panasonic enhances solar options for homeowners with additional EverVolt modules and optimized battery storage design
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of ContentsSection 1 - About the Company
- Panasonic Corp - Key Facts
- Panasonic Corp - Key Employees
- Panasonic Corp - Key Employee Biographies
- Panasonic Corp - Major Products and Services
- Panasonic Corp - History
- Panasonic Corp - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Panasonic Corp - Business Description
- Business Segment: Appliances
- Business Segment: Automotive
- Business Segment: Connected Solutions
- Business Segment: Industrial Solutions
- Business Segment: Life Solutions
- Business Segment: Other
- Geographical Segment: Americas
- Geographical Segment: Asia, China and Others
- Geographical Segment: Europe
- Geographical Segment: Japan
- R&D Overview
- Panasonic Corp - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Panasonic Corp - Strengths
- Panasonic Corp - Weaknesses
- Panasonic Corp - Opportunities
- Panasonic Corp - Threats
- Panasonic Corp - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Panasonic Corp, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 - Company’s Recent Developments
- Jul 29, 2021: Panasonic announces financial results for three months ended June 30, 2021
- Jul 02, 2021: Establishment of cooperation agreement regarding Namie Town revitalization plan, utilizing hydrogen for decarbonization
- Jun 21, 2021: Commitment to environment core pillar of Panasonic business strategy
- May 24, 2021: Panasonic to demonstrate RE100 solution using pure hydrogen fuel cell generators
- May 20, 2021: Panasonic enhances solar options for homeowners with additional EverVolt modules and optimized battery storage design
- May 10, 2021: Panasonic makes board of directors changes
- Apr 01, 2021: Panasonic appoints Yuki Kusumi as chief executive officer
- Oct 29, 2020: Orocobre provides September 2020 quarterly report
- Sep 08, 2020: Homeowners in four states receive expanded access to Panasonic's residential solar products and certified installers
- Jul 30, 2020: Panasonic and China’s GS-Solar Will End Photovoltaic Business Partnership
Section 5 - Appendix
- Ratio Definitions
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- Panasonic Corp, Key Facts
- Panasonic Corp, Key Employees
- Panasonic Corp, Key Employee Biographies
- Panasonic Corp, Major Products and Services
- Panasonic Corp, History
- Panasonic Corp, Other Locations
- Panasonic Corp, Subsidiaries
- Panasonic Corp, Key Competitors
- Panasonic Corp, Ratios based on current share price
- Panasonic Corp, Annual Ratios
- Panasonic Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
- Panasonic Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
- Panasonic Corp, Interim Ratios
- Panasonic Corp, Recent Deals Summary
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
List of Figures
- Panasonic Corp, Performance Chart (2017 - 2021)
- Panasonic Corp, Ratio Charts
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Vestel Elektronik Sanayi Ve Ticaret AS
- Toshiba Corp
- Sony Group Corp
- Siemens AG
- Sanken Electric Co Ltd
- Samsung Electronics Co Ltd
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- NETGEAR Inc.
- Motorola Solutions Inc
- Microsoft Corp
- LG Electronics Inc
- LG Chem Ltd
- Lennox International Inc
- Koninklijke Philips NV
- Hitachi Ltd
- Getac Technology Corp
- Eastman Kodak Company
- Dyson Ltd
- China BAK Battery, Inc. (Beijing)
- Appotronics Corp Ltd
- Apple Inc
- AB Electrolux