1h Free Analyst TimeSevern Trent Plc (SVT) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by the publisher to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
HighlightsSevern Trent Plc (Severn Trent) is a provider of water and wastewater treatment services. The company provides contract services to municipal and industrial clients in the UK and the UK Ministry of Defence to design, build, and operate water and wastewater treatment facilities and networks. It provides water and waste services to homes and businesses in the Midlands from the outskirts of Bristol to the southern suburbs of Sheffield. The company is also involved in areas related to climate change, protect water supplies, and improvement of biodiversity. It generates energy from wind turbines, anaerobic digestion, and hydro and solar sources. Severn Trent is headquartered in Coventry, West Midlands, the UK.
Severn Trent Plc Key Recent DevelopmentsAug 08, 2022: Severn Trent Announces Philip Remnant as Independent Non-Executive Director
Jun 08, 2022: Severn Trent - Annual Report and Notice of Annual General Meeting
May 25, 2022: Severn Trent announces Annual Results for the year ended 31 March 2022
Apr 28, 2022: Clarke Energy to demonstrate carbon negative carbon capture system at Severn Trent Water after winning Ofwat's “Water Breakthrough Challenge”
Mar 14, 2022: Anglian Water joins forces with Severn Trent to revitalise the health of Britain's rivers
Key benefits of buying this profile include:You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Severn Trent Plc - Key Facts
- Severn Trent Plc - Key Employees
- Severn Trent Plc - Key Employee Biographies
- Severn Trent Plc - Major Products and Services
- Severn Trent Plc - History
- Severn Trent Plc - Company Statement
- Severn Trent Plc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Severn Trent Plc - Business Description
- Business Segment: Business Services
- Business Segment: Corporate and Other
- Business Segment: Regulated Water and Waste Water
- Geographical Segment: Other
- Geographical Segment: The UK
- Severn Trent Plc - Corporate Strategy
- Severn Trent Plc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Severn Trent Plc - Strengths
- Severn Trent Plc - Weaknesses
- Severn Trent Plc - Opportunities
- Severn Trent Plc - Threats
- Severn Trent Plc - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Severn Trent Plc, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 - Company’s Recent Developments
- Aug 08, 2022: Severn Trent Announces Philip Remnant as Independent Non-Executive Director
- Jun 08, 2022: Severn Trent - Annual Report and Notice of Annual General Meeting
- May 25, 2022: Severn Trent announces Annual Results for the year ended 31 March 2022
- Apr 28, 2022: Clarke Energy to demonstrate carbon negative carbon capture system at Severn Trent Water after winning Ofwat’s “Water Breakthrough Challenge”
- Mar 14, 2022: Anglian Water joins forces with Severn Trent to revitalise the health of Britain’s rivers
- Dec 01, 2021: Severn Trent recycles waste into super fertiliser using world-first technology
- Nov 23, 2021: Severn Trent announces Interim results for the six months to 30 Sept 2021
- Nov 15, 2021: Severn Trent Announces Directorate Change
- Nov 01, 2021: Severn Trent Announces Succession Planning and Board Changes
- Sep 28, 2021: Severn Trent Announces Board Committee Changes
Section 5 - Appendix
- Ratio Definitions
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- Severn Trent Plc, Key Facts
- Severn Trent Plc, Key Employees
- Severn Trent Plc, Key Employee Biographies
- Severn Trent Plc, Major Products and Services
- Severn Trent Plc, History
- Severn Trent Plc, Subsidiaries
- Severn Trent Plc, Key Competitors
- Severn Trent Plc, Ratios based on current share price
- Severn Trent Plc, Annual Ratios
- Severn Trent Plc, Interim Ratios
- Severn Trent Plc, Recent Deals Summary
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
List of Figures
- Severn Trent Plc, Performance Chart (2018 - 2022)
- Severn Trent Plc, Ratio Charts
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Kelda Group Ltd
- Pennon Group Plc
- Hydro International UK Ltd
- United Utilities Group Plc
- Northern Ireland Water Ltd
- Thames Water Utilities Ltd