1h Free Analyst TimeVerathon Inc - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - The publisher's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
HighlightsVerathon Inc (Verathon), a subsidiary of Roper Technologies, designs, manufactures, and markets imaging and respiratory medical devices. The company offers video laryngoscopes, airway visualization system, bronchoscope, stylets and bladder volume measurement devices for the use in anaesthesiology, neurology, gynaecology, oncology, radiation oncology, respiratory tract, and urology. It offers products to primary care crash carts; surgery centers; critical care and intensive care units; emergency medicine; infection control; nursing; medical and surgical units; emergency medical services (EMS), field medicine and government contracts; extended care and home health and biomedical engineering. Verathon sells products in Americas, Europe, and Asia-Pacific regions. Verathon is headquartered in Bothell, Washington, the US.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with the publisher's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Verathon Inc - Key Facts
- Verathon Inc - Key Employees
- Verathon Inc - Major Products and Services
- Verathon Inc - History
- Verathon Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Verathon Inc - Business Description
- Verathon Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Verathon Inc - Strengths
- Verathon Inc - Weaknesses
- Verathon Inc - Opportunities
- Verathon Inc - Threats
- Verathon Inc - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- Verathon Inc, Key Facts
- Verathon Inc, Key Employees
- Verathon Inc, Major Products and Services
- Verathon Inc, History
- Verathon Inc, Other Locations
- Verathon Inc, Subsidiaries
- Verathon Inc, Key Competitors
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Welch Allyn Inc
- Masimo Corp
- Fujifilm SonoSite Inc