The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
KDDI Corp (KDDI) is a provider of an integrated telecommunications services. The company offers mobile and fixed-line broadband services, mobile communication and fixed line communications under au brand. Its fixed line communication services include FTTH services and CATV services, and Information and communication technology (ICT) solutions. The company also provides communication devices, such as mobile handsets, fixed-line communications, internet, telephone and video channel services. It serves individuals, mobile and fixed-line communications, data centers and corporate customers. The company operates through its subsidiaries located in various geographical regions including the Americas, Europe, Africa, Asia, and Oceania. KDDI is headquartered in Chiyoda-Ku, Tokyo, Japan.
KDDI Corp Key Recent Developments
Apr 13, 2022: Intel commits to net-zero greenhouse gas emissions in its global operations by 2040
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- KDDI Corp - Key Facts
- KDDI Corp - Key Employees
- KDDI Corp - Key Employee Biographies
- KDDI Corp - Major Products and Services
- KDDI Corp - History
- KDDI Corp - Company Statement
- KDDI Corp - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- KDDI Corp - Business Description
- Business Segment: Business Services
- Business Segment: Other
- Business Segment: Personal Services
- R&D Overview
- KDDI Corp - Corporate Strategy
- KDDI Corp - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- KDDI Corp - Strengths
- KDDI Corp - Weaknesses
- KDDI Corp - Opportunities
- KDDI Corp - Threats
- KDDI Corp - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- KDDI Corp, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 - Company’s Recent Developments
- Apr 13, 2022: Intel commits to net-zero greenhouse gas emissions in its global operations by 2040
Section 5 - Appendix
- Ratio Definitions
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- KDDI Corp, Key Facts
- KDDI Corp, Key Employees
- KDDI Corp, Key Employee Biographies
- KDDI Corp, Major Products and Services
- KDDI Corp, History
- KDDI Corp, Other Locations
- KDDI Corp, Subsidiaries
- KDDI Corp, Key Competitors
- KDDI Corp, Ratios based on current share price
- KDDI Corp, Annual Ratios
- KDDI Corp, Interim Ratios
- KDDI Corp, Recent Deals Summary
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
List of Figures
- KDDI Corp, Performance Chart (2018 - 2022)
- KDDI Corp, Ratio Charts
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Vodafone Group Plc
- SoftBank Group Corp
- NTT DOCOMO Inc
- Japan Communications Inc.
- Singapore Telecommunications Ltd