1h Free Analyst TimeMcBride plc (MCB) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by the publisher to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
HighlightsMcBride plc (McBride) is a provider of household and personal care products. The company's product portfolio comprises baby care, bath care, deodorants, hair care, skin care, men's ranges, and oral care, and household cleaning products, including dishwashing, textile washing, and air care. Its products also include laundry detergent, surface cleaners, air fresheners and cleaners, shaving, insecticides and sanitizers. The company markets these products under Surcare, Ovenpride, Clean N Fresh and Hospec brand names. McBride also develops and manufactures products for the retailers and brand owners. It operates manufacturing facilities in Europe and Asia-Pacific. McBride is headquartered in Manchester, England, the UK.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- McBride plc - Key Facts
- McBride plc - Key Employees
- McBride plc - Key Employee Biographies
- McBride plc - Major Products and Services
- McBride plc - History
- McBride plc - Company Statement
- McBride plc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- McBride plc - Business Description
- Business Segment: Aerosols
- Key Stats
- Business Segment: Asia-Pacific
- Key Stats
- Business Segment: Liquids
- Key Stats
- Business Segment: Powder
- Key Stats
- Business Segment: Unit Dosing
- Key Stats
- Geographical Segment: Australia
- Geographical Segment: France
- Geographical Segment: Germany
- Geographical Segment: Other Asia-Pacific
- Geographical Segment: Other Europe
- Geographical Segment: Rest of the World
- Geographical Segment: The UK
- R&D Overview
- McBride plc - Corporate Strategy
- McBride plc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- McBride plc - Strengths
- McBride plc - Weaknesses
- McBride plc - Opportunities
- McBride plc - Threats
- McBride plc - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
- Ratio Definitions
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- McBride plc, Key Facts
- McBride plc, Key Employees
- McBride plc, Key Employee Biographies
- McBride plc, Major Products and Services
- McBride plc, History
- McBride plc, Other Locations
- McBride plc, Subsidiaries
- McBride plc, Key Competitors
- McBride plc, Annual Ratios
- McBride plc, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
List of Figures
- McBride plc, Performance Chart (2018 - 2022)
- McBride plc, Ratio Charts
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Bombril SA
- Reckitt Benckiser Group Plc
- Henkel AG & Co KGaA
- The Procter & Gamble Co
- E.g.l. Homecare Ltd