1h Free Analyst TimeCree Inc (CREE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by the publisher to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Cree Inc (Cree) is a semiconductor components manufacturer. The company develops, manufactures and markets silicon carbide and GaN materials, power devices and RF devices. Its products portfolio include epitaxial wafers, silicon carbide bare wafers, GaN epitaxial layers, high-electron mobility transistors (HEMTs), monolithic microwave integrated circuits (MMICs), laterally diffused MOSFET (LDMOS) power transistors, Cree provides RF devices such as, GaN-based die, metal oxide semiconductor field effect transistors (MOSFETs), silicon carbide Schottky diodes, power modules and gate driver boards. Cree’s products find applications in radio-frequency (RF), power and other applications. It has operational presence across the US, China, Europe, South Korea, Japan, and Malaysia. Cree is headquartered in Durham, North Carolina, the US.
Cree Inc Key Recent Developments
Aug 17, 2021: Cree announces results for Q4 of fiscal year 2021
Apr 28, 2021: Cree announces results for Q3 of fiscal year 2021
Oct 28, 2020: Cree reports financial results for the first quarter of fiscal year 2021
Aug 11, 2020: Cree to report fourth quarter fiscal 2020 earnings on August 18, 2020
Apr 02, 2020: Cree Announces Preliminary Third Quarter Fiscal 2020 Results and Provides Business Update
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratios presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Cree Inc - Key Facts
- Cree Inc - Key Employees
- Cree Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- Cree Inc - Major Products and Services
- Cree Inc - History
- Cree Inc - Company Statement
- Cree Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Cree Inc - Business Description
- Geographical Segment: China
- Geographical Segment: Europe
- Geographical Segment: Japan
- Geographical Segment: Other
- Geographical Segment: South Korea
- Geographical Segment: United States
- R&D Overview
- Cree Inc - Corporate Strategy
- Cree Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Cree Inc - Strengths
- Cree Inc - Weaknesses
- Cree Inc - Opportunities
- Cree Inc - Threats
- Cree Inc - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Cree Inc, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 - Company’s Recent Developments
- Aug 17, 2021: Cree announces results for Q4 of fiscal year 2021
- Apr 28, 2021: Cree announces results for Q3 of fiscal year 2021
- Oct 28, 2020: Cree reports financial results for the first quarter of fiscal year 2021
- Aug 11, 2020: Cree to report fourth quarter fiscal 2020 earnings on August 18, 2020
- Apr 02, 2020: Cree Announces Preliminary Third Quarter Fiscal 2020 Results and Provides Business Update
- Jan 22, 2020: Cree, Inc. Announces Date for Second Quarter Fiscal 2020 Earnings Release and Webcast
Section 5 - Appendix
- Ratio Definitions
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- Cree Inc, Key Facts
- Cree Inc, Key Employees
- Cree Inc, Key Employee Biographies
- Cree Inc, Major Products and Services
- Cree Inc, History
- Cree Inc, Other Locations
- Cree Inc, Subsidiaries
- Cree Inc, Key Competitors
- Cree Inc, Ratios based on current share price
- Cree Inc, Annual Ratios
- Cree Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
- Cree Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
- Cree Inc, Interim Ratios
- Cree Inc, Recent Deals Summary
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
List of Figures
- Cree Inc, Performance Chart (2017 - 2021)
- Cree Inc, Ratio Charts
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Sumitomo Electric Industries Ltd
- STMicroelectronics NV
- SiCrystal AG
- Showa Denko KK
- Seoul Semiconductor Co Ltd
- RF Micro Devices Inc
- Qorvo Inc
- OSRAM Semiconductor GmbH
- ON Semiconductor Corp
- NXP Semiconductors NV
- Nitronex Corporation
- Mitsubishi Electric Corp
- Microsemi Corp
- M/A-COM Technology Solutions, Inc.
- Kingbright Corporation
- IQE Plc
- Infineon Technologies AG
- II-VI Advanced Materials Inc
- Epistar Corporation
- Edison Opto Corporation
- Broadcom Inc