The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Britannia Industries Limited (BIL) is a food company that manufactures, and markets a wide variety of bakery and dairy products. The company’s product portfolio includes bakery products such as biscuits, bread, cakes, and rusk; and dairy products including milk, butter, cheese, ghee, and dahi. BIL offers its products under various brands, including Good Day, Treat, 50-50, Pure Magic, Tiger, Milk Bikis, MarieGold, and NutriChoice among others. It operates research and development facility in Tamil Nadu and Bangalore, Karnataka. The company operates manufacturing plants in West Bengal, Bihar, Odisha, Gujarat, Tamil Nadu and Uttarakhand, India. It markets products in India, Mauritius, UAE, and Oman among other markets. BIL is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
Britannia Industries Ltd Key Recent Developments
May 25,2017: Britannia announces Q4 2017 results
Feb 13,2017: Britannia announces Q3 2017 results
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Britannia Industries Ltd - Key Facts
Britannia Industries Ltd - Key Employees
Britannia Industries Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
Britannia Industries Ltd - Major Products and Services
Britannia Industries Ltd - History
Britannia Industries Ltd - Company Statement
Britannia Industries Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Britannia Industries Ltd - Business Description
Britannia Industries Ltd - Corporate Strategy
Britannia Industries Ltd - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Britannia Industries Ltd - Strengths
Britannia Industries Ltd - Weaknesses
Britannia Industries Ltd - Opportunities
Britannia Industries Ltd - Threats
Britannia Industries Ltd - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Company’s Recent Developments
May 25, 2017: Britannia announces Q4 2017 results
Feb 13, 2017: Britannia announces Q3 2017 results
Section 5 - Appendix
About the Publisher
List of Tables:
Britannia Industries Ltd, Key Facts
Britannia Industries Ltd, Key Employees
Britannia Industries Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
Britannia Industries Ltd, Major Products and Services
Britannia Industries Ltd, History
Britannia Industries Ltd, Other Locations
Britannia Industries Ltd, Subsidiaries
Britannia Industries Ltd, Key Competitors
Britannia Industries Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
Britannia Industries Ltd, Annual Ratios
Britannia Industries Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Britannia Industries Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Britannia Industries Ltd, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures:
Britannia Industries Ltd, Performance Chart (2013 - 2017)
Britannia Industries Ltd, Ratio Charts