The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Knoll, Inc. (Knoll) is a designer and manufacturer of commercial and residential furniture, accessories and coverings. Its product portfolio comprises system furniture, seating, storage, tables, desks, lounge furniture, cafe and dining chairs, conference, training, dining and occasional tables, lighting, rugs, textiles and leather, fabrics and architectural products. These products are marketed under the brands of Knoll, Holly Hunt, Spinneybeck, FilzFelt, Edelman Leather, Knoll Studio, Knoll Office, Knoll Hunt and Reff. The company distributes its products through independent dealers, distribution partners, direct sales force, showrooms and online portals. It operates manufacturing facilities in North America and Europe. Knoll is headquartered in East Greenville, Pennsylvania, the US.
Knoll Inc Key Recent Developments
Mar 23, 2018: Knoll Announces Succession Plan for Chairman of the Board of Directors
Feb 09, 2018: Knoll posts Q4 and full year 2017 results
Aug 14, 2017: Knoll names Charles W. Rayfield as chief financial officer
Aug 09, 2017: Knoll appoints Daniel Dienst to Board of Directors
Jul 10, 2017: Knoll appoints Scott Cameron as senior vice president, operations
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Knoll Inc - Key Facts
- Knoll Inc - Key Employees
- Knoll Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- Knoll Inc - Major Products and Services
- Knoll Inc - History
- Knoll Inc - Company Statement
- Knoll Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Company Overview
- Knoll Inc - Business Description
- Business Segment: Coverings
- Business Segment: Office Systems
- Business Segment: Studio
- Geographical Segment: Canada
- Geographical Segment: Europe
- Geographical Segment: Mexico
- Geographical Segment: United States
- R&D Overview
- Knoll Inc - Corporate Strategy
- Knoll Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Knoll Inc - Strengths
- Knoll Inc - Weaknesses
- Knoll Inc - Opportunities
- Knoll Inc - Threats
- Knoll Inc - Key Competitors
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Mar 23, 2018: Knoll Announces Succession Plan for Chairman of the Board of Directors
- Aug 14, 2017: Knoll names Charles W. Rayfield as chief financial officer
- Jul 10, 2017: Knoll appoints Scott Cameron as senior vice president, operations
- Jun 12, 2017: Knoll names Rick Kilmer president, HOLLY HUNT to work with company founder
- May 25, 2017: Knoll announces resignation of chief financial officer
- Apr 24, 2017: Knoll Q1 net earnings decrease
- Feb 10, 2017: Knoll Q4 net earnings increase
- Ratio Definitions
- Knoll Inc, Key Facts
- Knoll Inc, Key Employees
- Knoll Inc, Key Employee Biographies
- Knoll Inc, Major Products and Services
- Knoll Inc, History
- Knoll Inc, Other Locations
- Knoll Inc, Subsidiaries
- Knoll Inc, Key Competitors
- Knoll Inc, Ratios based on current share price
- Knoll Inc, Annual Ratios
- Knoll Inc, Annual Ratios
- Knoll Inc, Annual Ratios
- Knoll Inc, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Knoll Inc, Performance Chart (2013 - 2017)
- Knoll Inc, Ratio Charts