The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
HCL Technologies Limited (HCL) is a provider of a range of software services, business process outsourcing (BPO) services and IT infrastructure services. It offers a wide range of solutions in enterprise application services, IT infrastructure management, custom application services, next generation SaaS (Software as a Service) application services, engineering and research and development services, and BPO services including contact center and help desk services. The company offers its services to various sectors including financial services, manufacturing, telecom, retail and consumer packaged goods services, media, publishing and entertainment, public services, energy and utility, healthcare, travel, transport and logistics. It also partners with major technology vendors, customers, and niche solution providers for offering its services and solutions. The company operates global offshore infrastructure and network of offices in several countries in the Americas, Asia-Pacific, the Middle East, Africa and Europe. HCL is headquartered in Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India.
HCL Technologies Ltd Key Recent Developments
Nov 10, 2017: HCL Tech to invest Rs 1500 crore in Uttar Pradesh over 2-3 years
Oct 16, 2017: Shareholders approve re-appointment of Nadar as HCL Tech MD
Sep 08, 2017: Indian tech firm HCL to create up to 100 jobs in Limerick
Aug 08, 2017: Everest Group names HCL Technologies as a leader in global banking and global capital markets application services
Jul 06, 2017: Credit Suisse to transfer 58 IT jobs to outsourcing firm
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- HCL Technologies Ltd - Key Facts
- HCL Technologies Ltd - Key Employees
- HCL Technologies Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
- HCL Technologies Ltd - Major Products and Services
- HCL Technologies Ltd - History
- HCL Technologies Ltd - Company Statement
- HCL Technologies Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- HCL Technologies Ltd - Business Description
- HCL Technologies Ltd - Corporate Strategy
- HCL Technologies Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- HCL Technologies Ltd - Strengths
- HCL Technologies Ltd - Weaknesses
- HCL Technologies Ltd - Opportunities
- HCL Technologies Ltd - Threats
- HCL Technologies Ltd - Key Competitors
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Aug 08, 2017: Everest Group names HCL Technologies as a leader in global banking and global capital markets application services
- Jun 27, 2017: HCL's VelocITy solution achieves VMware Validated Design 4.0 certification
- Apr 06, 2017: Everest recognizes HCL as ‘Star Performer of the Year’ for cloud and infrastructure services
- Feb 17, 2017: Everest Group recognises HCL for life sciences IT application services
- Jan 12, 2017: Zinnov positions HCL amongst leaders for digital services in retail
- Ratio Definitions
- HCL Technologies Ltd, Key Facts
- HCL Technologies Ltd, Key Employees
- HCL Technologies Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
- HCL Technologies Ltd, Major Products and Services
- HCL Technologies Ltd, History
- HCL Technologies Ltd, Other Locations
- HCL Technologies Ltd, Subsidiaries
- HCL Technologies Ltd, Key Competitors
- HCL Technologies Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
- HCL Technologies Ltd, Annual Ratios
- HCL Technologies Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
- HCL Technologies Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
- HCL Technologies Ltd, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- HCL Technologies Ltd, Performance Chart (2013 - 2017)
- HCL Technologies Ltd, Ratio Charts