The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Ciena Corporation (Ciena) is a provider of communications networking solutions. The company’s product and services portfolio includes networking equipment, software and services that support the transport, switching, service delivery, aggregation and management of voice, video and data traffic on communications networks. Ciena also offers network management and control software platforms to help network operators simplify and automate their networks and virtualize certain network functions. The company several partners including Avaya, EMC2, Brocade, IBM, Ericsson, Kordia, Powerdns and Versa Networks to create solutions that could maximize multi-vendor network investments. Ciena caters its products to the requirements of telecommunications service provider industry, enterprises, electric utilities, government, finance, healthcare, research and education institutions, submarine network operators and cable operators. The company has business presence across the US, Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Middle East. Ciena is headquartered in Hanover, Maryland, the US.
Ciena Corp Key Recent Developments
Dec 07, 2017: Ciena reports fiscal fourth quarter 2017 and year-end financial results
Nov 14, 2017: ONTRAS upgrades network with Ciena and Kapsch
Aug 31, 2017: Ciena reports fiscal third quarter 2017 financial results
Aug 25, 2017: Ciena adds new member to board of directors
Jun 01, 2017: Ciena reports fiscal second quarter 2017 financial results
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Ciena Corp - Key Facts
- Ciena Corp - Key Employees
- Ciena Corp - Key Employee Biographies
- Ciena Corp - Major Products and Services
- Ciena Corp - History
- Ciena Corp - Company Statement
- Ciena Corp - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Company Overview
- Ciena Corp - Business Description
- Business Segment: Global Services
- Business Segment: Global services segment
- Business Segment: Networking Platforms
- Business Segment: Software and Services
- Business Segment: The Software and Services segment
- Geographical Segment: APAC
- Geographical Segment: CALA
- Geographical Segment: EMEA
- Geographical Segment: North America
- Ciena Corp - Corporate Strategy
- Ciena Corp - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Ciena Corp - Strengths
- Ciena Corp - Weaknesses
- Ciena Corp - Opportunities
- Ciena Corp - Threats
- Ciena Corp - Key Competitors
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Dec 07, 2017: Ciena reports fiscal fourth quarter 2017 and year-end financial results
- Nov 14, 2017: ONTRAS upgrades network with Ciena and Kapsch
- Aug 31, 2017: Ciena reports fiscal third quarter 2017 financial results
- Jun 01, 2017: Ciena reports fiscal second quarter 2017 financial results
- Mar 09, 2017: Ciena reports fiscal first quarter 2017 financial results
- Jan 24, 2017: François Locoh-Donou to step down as Ciena Chief Operating Officer
- Ratio Definitions
- Ciena Corp, Key Facts
- Ciena Corp, Key Employees
- Ciena Corp, Key Employee Biographies
- Ciena Corp, Major Products and Services
- Ciena Corp, History
- Ciena Corp, Other Locations
- Ciena Corp, Subsidiaries
- Ciena Corp, Key Competitors
- Ciena Corp, Ratios based on current share price
- Ciena Corp, Annual Ratios
- Ciena Corp, Annual Ratios
- Ciena Corp, Annual Ratios
- Ciena Corp, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Ciena Corp, Performance Chart (2013 - 2017)
- Ciena Corp, Ratio Charts