1h Free Analyst TimeH.C. Starck GmbH - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - The publisher's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
HighlightsH.C. Starck GmbH (H.C. Starck) is a manufacturer of refractory metals, advanced ceramics and thermal sprays. It provides an array of refractory metals such as molybdenum, niobium, tantalum, and tungsten; advanced metal and ceramic powders, including ammonium metatungstate, cast tungsten carbide, chromium carbide and tantalum carbide. Its products find applications in various industries such as electronic, semiconductor, chemical, pharmaceutical, aviation, medical, automotive, tool manufacture and mechanical engineering. The company offers services such as refractory metal recycling, extrusion services, rotary forging services, and hot and cold rolling. It operates an extensive network of manufacturing facilities across North America, Asia and Europe. H.C. Starck is headquartered in Munich, Germany.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with the publisher's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- H.C. Starck GmbH - Key Facts
- H.C. Starck GmbH - Major Products and Services
- H.C. Starck GmbH - History
- H.C. Starck GmbH - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Joint Venture
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- H.C. Starck GmbH - Business Description
- H.C. Starck GmbH - Corporate Strategy
- H.C. Starck GmbH - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- H.C. Starck GmbH - Strengths
- H.C. Starck GmbH - Weaknesses
- H.C. Starck GmbH - Opportunities
- H.C. Starck GmbH - Threats
- H.C. Starck GmbH - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- H.C. Starck GmbH, Key Facts
- H.C. Starck GmbH, Major Products and Services
- H.C. Starck GmbH, History
- H.C. Starck GmbH, Other Locations
- H.C. Starck GmbH, Subsidiaries
- H.C. Starck GmbH, Joint Venture
- H.C. Starck GmbH, Key Competitors
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- 3M Deutschland GmbH
- Global Tungsten & Powders Corp
- CeramTec GmbH