1h Free Analyst TimeColumbus Life Insurance Co - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - The publisher's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
HighlightsColumbus Life Insurance Co (Columbus Life), a subsidiary of Western & Southern Financial Group, Inc, offers life insurance and annuity products. The company offers insurance products for universal life, indexed universal life, survivorship universal life and term life solutions. Its annuity solutions include single premium deferred fixed indexed, single-premium deferred, and single-premium immediate solutions. It also provides customized financial solutions to business owners and estate-planning clients. The company serves to affluent and upper-middle income markets in the District of Columbia and all other states except New York. Columbus Life is headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, the US.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with the publisher's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Columbus Life Insurance Co - Key Facts
- Columbus Life Insurance Co - Key Employees
- Columbus Life Insurance Co - Key Employee Biographies
- Columbus Life Insurance Co - Major Products and Services
- Columbus Life Insurance Co - History
- Columbus Life Insurance Co - Company Statement
- Columbus Life Insurance Co - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Columbus Life Insurance Co - Business Description
- Columbus Life Insurance Co - Corporate Strategy
- Columbus Life Insurance Co - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Columbus Life Insurance Co - Strengths
- Columbus Life Insurance Co - Weaknesses
- Columbus Life Insurance Co - Opportunities
- Columbus Life Insurance Co - Threats
- Columbus Life Insurance Co - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- Columbus Life Insurance Co, Key Facts
- Columbus Life Insurance Co, Key Employees
- Columbus Life Insurance Co, Key Employee Biographies
- Columbus Life Insurance Co, Major Products and Services
- Columbus Life Insurance Co, History
- Columbus Life Insurance Co, Key Competitors
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Transamerica Life Insurance Company
- Prudential Financial Inc
- Minnesota Life Insurance Company
- Lincoln Financial Group
- Citizens Financial Corp.
- CAMICO Mutual Insurance Co
- American National Insurance Company Inc