This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - The publisher's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
HighlightsCrum & Forster Holdings Corp. (Crum & Forster), a subsidiary of Fairfax Financial Holdings Limited, is a commercial property and casualty insurance company. It underwrites multiline solutions and specialty products for various industries including manufacturing, agribusiness, health, and social services, natural gas utilities, transportation, oil and gas, contractors, and retail and wholesale. It offers insurance products for automobile, marine, professional risk, surety, medical risks, pet, and equine health, travel, real estate, crisis management, special risk, oil and gas, and security. It also offers bail bonds, specialty packages, and risk management solitons. Crum & Forster distributes its products by managing general agents, national brokers, regional producers, and wholesalers across the US. Crum & Forster is headquartered in Morristown, New Jersey, the US.
The company reported a gross written premium of US$4,622.8 million for the fiscal year ended December 2022, an increase of 23.9% over that in FY2021. Its net written premium was US$3,455.5 million in FY2022, an increase of 37.5% over FY2021.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with the publisher's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Crum & Forster Holdings Corp. - Key Facts
- Crum & Forster Holdings Corp. - Key Employees
- Crum & Forster Holdings Corp. - Key Employee Biographies
- Crum & Forster Holdings Corp. - Major Products and Services
- Crum & Forster Holdings Corp. - History
- Crum & Forster Holdings Corp. - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Crum & Forster Holdings Corp. - Business Description
- Crum & Forster Holdings Corp. - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Crum & Forster Holdings Corp. - Strengths
- Crum & Forster Holdings Corp. - Weaknesses
- Crum & Forster Holdings Corp. - Opportunities
- Crum & Forster Holdings Corp. - Threats
- Crum & Forster Holdings Corp. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- Crum & Forster Holdings Corp., Key Facts
- Crum & Forster Holdings Corp., Key Employees
- Crum & Forster Holdings Corp., Key Employee Biographies
- Crum & Forster Holdings Corp., Major Products and Services
- Crum & Forster Holdings Corp., History
- Crum & Forster Holdings Corp., Subsidiaries
- Crum & Forster Holdings Corp., Key Competitors
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Hallmark Specialty Insurance Company
- American National Property And Casualty Company
- Nationwide Mutual Insurance Co
- American International Group Inc (AIG)
- The Travelers Companies Inc
- Prime Holdings Insurance Services Inc