This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - The publisher's summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
HighlightsGeneral Re Corporation (Gen Re), a subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway, Inc., is a provider of multi-line reinsurance products. It offers a range of property and casualty reinsurance and life and health reinsurance products. The company offers reinsurance products for auto, motor, casualty, property, engineering, marine, surety, and bonds. It also offers reinsurance coverage for critical illness, disability income, group life, individual life, and Medicare supplement. Gen Re operates through General Reinsurance and General Reinsurance AG. It serves clients through a network of offices across North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia, Africa, and Australia. Gen Re is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, the US.
Gen Re reported net premiums written of US$11,500 million for the fiscal year ended December 2022 (FY2022).
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with the publisher's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- General Re Corporation - Key Facts
- General Re Corporation - Key Employees
- General Re Corporation - Key Operational Employees
- General Re Corporation - Major Products and Services
- General Re Corporation - History
- General Re Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- General Re Corporation - Business Description
- Business Segment: Life and Health
- Business Segment: Property and Casualty
- General Re Corporation - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- General Re Corporation - Strengths
- General Re Corporation - Weaknesses
- General Re Corporation - Opportunities
- General Re Corporation - Threats
- General Re Corporation - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- General Re Corporation, Key Facts
- General Re Corporation, Key Employees
- General Re Corporation, Key Operational Employees
- General Re Corporation, Major Products and Services
- General Re Corporation, History
- General Re Corporation, Other Locations
- General Re Corporation, Subsidiaries
- General Re Corporation, Key Competitors
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Everest Reinsurance Company
- Reinsurance Group of America Inc
- Transatlantic Reinsurance Co
- Swiss Re Ltd
- SCOR Reinsurance Company
- Munchener Ruckversicherungs-Gesellschaft Aktiengesellschaft (Munich Re)
- Maiden Holdings Ltd
- Hannover Ruck SE
- QBE Reinsurance Corp
- PartnerRe Ltd.