The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
HighlightsSDI Limited (SDI) is a dentistry technology company that conducts research, develops, manufactures, and sells specialty dental materials. The company provides dental professionals with restorative materials. SDI manufactures an array of product, including Accessories such as composite and glass lonomer accessories; Zipbond, go, rive bondlc, stae are examples of adhesives. Alloys such as logic+, permite, and gs-80; Cements such as riva luting, plus, set, and set PP; Aura bulk fill, aura, aura easy flow, luna, luna 2, luna flow, wave, and shade modification are examples of composites. Radiometer X, radii-cal cx, pola whitening stand, radii-cal, radii plus, radii xpert, ultramat 2, ultramat S are examples of equipment. Etchants such as super etch. SDI's production facility is located in Victoria, Australia. The company sells its products globally through distributors and retailers. The company's offices and warehouses are located in Chicago, Illinois, Cologne, Germany, and Sao Paulo, Brazil. SDI is headquartered in Bayswater, Victoria, Australia.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- SDI Limited - Key Facts
- SDI Limited - Key Employees
- SDI Limited - Key Employee Biographies
- SDI Limited - Major Products and Services
- SDI Limited - History
- SDI Limited - Company Statement
- SDI Limited - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- SDI Limited - Business Description
- Product Category: Aesthetics
- Product Category: Amalgam
- Product Category: Equipment
- Product Category: Whitening
- Geographical Segment: Australia
- Geographical Segment: Brazil
- Geographical Segment: Europe
- Geographical Segment: USA
- R&D Overview
- SDI Limited - Corporate Strategy
- SDI Limited - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- SDI Limited - Strengths
- SDI Limited - Weaknesses
- SDI Limited - Opportunities
- SDI Limited - Threats
- SDI Limited - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
- Ratio Definitions
- About the Publisher
- Contact Us
List of Tables
- SDI Limited, Key Facts
- SDI Limited, Key Employees
- SDI Limited, Key Employee Biographies
- SDI Limited, Major Products and Services
- SDI Limited, History
- SDI Limited, Subsidiaries
- SDI Limited, Key Competitors
- SDI Limited, Ratios based on current share price
- SDI Limited, Annual Ratios
- SDI Limited, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
- SDI Limited, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
- SDI Limited, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
List of Figures
- SDI Limited, Performance Chart (2019 - 2023)
- SDI Limited, Ratio Charts
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- J. Morita USA Inc
- Ultradent Products Inc
- Dentsply Sirona Inc
- Kerr Corp
- 3M ESPE Dental Products
- Ivoclar Vivadent AG
- Somnomed Ltd
- Shofu Inc