This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - The publisher's summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
HighlightsSingtel Optus Pty Ltd (Optus), a subsidiary of Singapore Telecommunications Ltd, is a telecommunications service provider. It offers a broad array of communications services such as mobile, telephony, business network services, Internet and satellite services and subscription television. The company provides broadband, Internet, home phone, digital TV, local, national and long-distance telephony, satellite services, and business network services, among others. Optus also sells mobile phones with network plans, machine-to-machine services, bundled services and device management solutions. The company serves individual and business customers, small and medium businesses, government, healthcare, banking and finance, retail and education sectors. Optus is headquartered in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with the publisher's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Singtel Optus Pty Ltd - Key Facts
- Singtel Optus Pty Ltd - Key Employees
- Singtel Optus Pty Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
- Singtel Optus Pty Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Singtel Optus Pty Ltd - History
- Singtel Optus Pty Ltd - Company Statement
- Singtel Optus Pty Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Singtel Optus Pty Ltd - Business Description
- Singtel Optus Pty Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Singtel Optus Pty Ltd - Strengths
- Singtel Optus Pty Ltd - Weaknesses
- Singtel Optus Pty Ltd - Opportunities
- Singtel Optus Pty Ltd - Threats
- Singtel Optus Pty Ltd - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- Singtel Optus Pty Ltd, Key Facts
- Singtel Optus Pty Ltd, Key Employees
- Singtel Optus Pty Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
- Singtel Optus Pty Ltd, Major Products and Services
- Singtel Optus Pty Ltd, History
- Singtel Optus Pty Ltd, Key Competitors
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Telstra Group Ltd
- NBN Co Ltd
- Macquarie Technology Group Ltd
- TPG Telecom Ltd
- Hutchison Telecommunications (Australia) Ltd