The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
HighlightsNidec Corp (Nidec) is a manufacturer of electric motors. It is a provider of motor application products. The company develops, manufactures, and sells small precision motors, home appliance motors, commercial and industrial motors, automotive motors, motors for machinery, electronic and optical components, among others. Its products include Medium- and large-size motors, small-size and precision motors. Nidec's products are used in various fields and devices, including information and telecommunications equipment, home appliances, automobiles, office equipment, industrial equipment and environmental energy. It has operations in North America, Asia Pacific, Europe and other regions. The company has manufacturing facilities across the world. Nidec is headquartered in Minami-ku, Kyoto, Japan.
Nidec Corp Key Recent DevelopmentsJul 20, 2022: Nidec Announces Financial Results for Fiscal First Quarter Ended June 30, 2022
Apr 21, 2022: Nidec Announces Financial Results for Fiscal Year Ended March 31, 2022
Key benefits of buying this profile include:You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Nidec Corp - Key Facts
- Nidec Corp - Key Employees
- Nidec Corp - Key Employee Biographies
- Nidec Corp - Major Products and Services
- Nidec Corp - History
- Nidec Corp - Company Statement
- Nidec Corp - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Nidec Corp - Business Description
- Product Category: Appliance, Commercial and Industrial Products
- Product Category: Automotive Products
- Product Category: Electronic and Optical Components
- Product Category: Machinery
- Product Category: Others
- Product Category: Small Precision Motors
- Geographical Segment: China
- Geographical Segment: Germany
- Geographical Segment: Italy
- Geographical Segment: Japan
- Geographical Segment: Others
- Geographical Segment: Thailand
- Geographical Segment: USA
- R&D Overview
- Nidec Corp - Corporate Strategy
- Nidec Corp - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Nidec Corp - Strengths
- Nidec Corp - Weaknesses
- Nidec Corp - Opportunities
- Nidec Corp - Threats
- Nidec Corp - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Nidec Corp, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 - Company’s Recent Developments
- Jul 20, 2022: Nidec Announces Financial Results for Fiscal First Quarter Ended June 30, 2022
- Apr 21, 2022: Nidec Announces Financial Results for Fiscal Year Ended March 31, 2022
Section 5 - Appendix
- Ratio Definitions
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- Nidec Corp, Key Facts
- Nidec Corp, Key Employees
- Nidec Corp, Key Employee Biographies
- Nidec Corp, Major Products and Services
- Nidec Corp, History
- Nidec Corp, Subsidiaries
- Nidec Corp, Key Competitors
- Nidec Corp, Ratios based on current share price
- Nidec Corp, Annual Ratios
- Nidec Corp, Interim Ratios
- Nidec Corp, Recent Deals Summary
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
List of Figures
- Nidec Corp, Performance Chart (2018 - 2022)
- Nidec Corp, Ratio Charts
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- WEG SA
- Samsung Electronics Co Ltd
- LG Electronics Inc
- AMETEK Inc
- MinebeaMitsumi Inc
- ABB Ltd
- Alps Alpine Co Ltd
- Hitachi Ltd
- ARC Systems
- Panasonic Corp