1h Free Analyst TimeVIA Technologies Inc (2388) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by the publisher to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
HighlightsVIA Technologies Inc (VIA) designs, manufactures and sells AI systems, boards and modules, and accessories. The company's product portfolio includes VIA Mobile360 AI Dash Cam, VIA Mobile360 Mining Safety Kit, VIA Mobile360 series, VIA AMOS Series, developer kits and starter kits, x86 power modules, Wi-Fi modules and Bluetooth modules. It provides integrated embedded platform and system solutions for AI, autonomous vehicle, IoT, computer vision, and cloud technologies through embedded boards, embedded systems, processors, chipsets, and accessories. VIA also provides RMA and technical support services. The company serves healthcare, telecommunications, consumer electronics, and industrial automation sectors. It operates across Asia-Pacific, Europe and North America. VIA is headquartered in Taipei, Taiwan.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- VIA Technologies Inc - Key Facts
- VIA Technologies Inc - Key Employees
- VIA Technologies Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- VIA Technologies Inc - Major Products and Services
- VIA Technologies Inc - History
- VIA Technologies Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- VIA Technologies Inc - Business Description
- Geographical Segment: Europe
- Geographical Segment: Hong Kong and China
- Geographical Segment: Japan
- Geographical Segment: Others
- Geographical Segment: Taiwan
- Geographical Segment: The Americas
- R&D Overview
- VIA Technologies Inc - Corporate Strategy
- VIA Technologies Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- VIA Technologies Inc - Strengths
- VIA Technologies Inc - Weaknesses
- VIA Technologies Inc - Opportunities
- VIA Technologies Inc - Threats
- VIA Technologies Inc - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
- Ratio Definitions
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- VIA Technologies Inc, Key Facts
- VIA Technologies Inc, Key Employees
- VIA Technologies Inc, Key Employee Biographies
- VIA Technologies Inc, Major Products and Services
- VIA Technologies Inc, History
- VIA Technologies Inc, Other Locations
- VIA Technologies Inc, Subsidiaries
- VIA Technologies Inc, Key Competitors
- VIA Technologies Inc, Ratios based on current share price
- VIA Technologies Inc, Annual Ratios
- VIA Technologies Inc, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
List of Figures
- VIA Technologies Inc, Performance Chart (2017 - 2021)
- VIA Technologies Inc, Ratio Charts
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Siliconware Precision Industries Co Ltd
- Qualcomm Inc
- NVIDIA Corp
- Intel Corp
- Cirrus Logic Inc
- Broadcom Inc
- Advanced Micro Devices Inc