This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Deutsche Bahn AG (DB AG), a subsidiary of the Federal Republic of Germany, is a transport services company. It offers mobility and logistical services including passenger rail and bus transportation, freight transportation, and railway infrastructure services in Germany and abroad. The company also carries out logistics and distribution and ticket sales for the passenger transport, and vehicle maintenance and security services. DB AG also offers conventional industrial energy products; and develops and operates stations. It also provides catering services, rail mobility management, and communication technology products. It has operations in various countries in Europe, Asia Pacific, and North America. DB AG is headquartered in Berlin, Germany.
Deutsche Bahn AG Key Recent Developments
Mar 22, 2018: Deutsche Bahn: revenues and profit up
Aug 24, 2017: EVRAZ NTMK has shipped a lot of new design railway wheels to Deutsche Bahn
Apr 25, 2017: Deutsche Bank names Weir head of US par loan trading, hires Rowan
Mar 13, 2017: Deutsche Bahn CFO set to take over as CEO
Jan 30, 2017: Deutsche Bahn Chairman Rüdiger Grube quits
Reasons to buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with this detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
- Deutsche Bahn AG - Key Facts
- Deutsche Bahn AG - Key Employees
- Deutsche Bahn AG - Key Employee Biographies
- Deutsche Bahn AG - Major Products and Services
- Deutsche Bahn AG - History
- Deutsche Bahn AG - Company Statement
- Deutsche Bahn AG - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Company Overview
- Deutsche Bahn AG - Business Description
- Deutsche Bahn AG - Corporate Strategy
- Deutsche Bahn AG - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Deutsche Bahn AG - Strengths
- Deutsche Bahn AG - Weaknesses
- Deutsche Bahn AG - Opportunities
- Deutsche Bahn AG - Threats
- Deutsche Bahn AG - Key Competitors
- Mar 22, 2018: Deutsche Bahn: revenues and profit up
- Aug 24, 2017: EVRAZ NTMK has shipped a lot of new design railway wheels to Deutsche Bahn
- Deutsche Bahn AG, Key Facts
- Deutsche Bahn AG, Key Employees
- Deutsche Bahn AG, Key Employee Biographies
- Deutsche Bahn AG, Major Products and Services
- Deutsche Bahn AG, History
- Deutsche Bahn AG, Subsidiaries
- Deutsche Bahn AG, Key Competitors