1h Free Analyst TimeAbengoa SA (ABG) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by the publisher to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Abengoa SA (Abengoa) is an applied engineering and equipment manufacturer. It employs novel technological solutions for sustainability in infrastructures, energy, and water sectors. The company provides integrated project solutions. Abengoa’s solutions include engineering, and operation and maintenance services for conventional and renewable energy, infrastructure, and water desalination projects. It is also involved in concession type infrastructures and generates revenue from, long term sales agreements, such as take-or-pay contracts or power purchase agreements. The company serves customers in telecommunications, energy, environmental, industrial, transport, water utilities, and services sectors across North America, South America, Europe and other regions. Abengoa is headquartered in Seville, Spain.
Abengoa SA Key Recent Developments
- Dec 01,2021: Abengoa moves forward the commissioning of the Grasshopper pilot plant to produce energy from hydrogen
- Nov 18,2021: Abengoa announces completion of sale of stake in Xina Solar One plant
- Jun 09,2021: Cerro Dominador solar thermal plant inaugurated in Chile
- May 14,2021: Abengoa is awarded a transmission line for ENGIE's Punta Lomitas project, the largest wind farm in Peru
- Mar 25,2021: Abengoa has been awarded the construction of four distribution projects by the Federal Electricity Commission in Mexico
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Abengoa SA - Key Facts
- Abengoa SA - Key Employees
- Abengoa SA - Key Employee Biographies
- Abengoa SA - Major Products and Services
- Abengoa SA - History
- Abengoa SA - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Joint Venture
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Abengoa SA - Business Description
- Abengoa SA - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Abengoa SA - Strengths
- Abengoa SA - Weaknesses
- Abengoa SA - Opportunities
- Abengoa SA - Threats
- Abengoa SA - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Abengoa SA, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 - Company’s Recent Developments
- Dec 01, 2021: Abengoa moves forward the commissioning of the Grasshopper pilot plant to produce energy from hydrogen
- Nov 18, 2021: Abengoa announces completion of sale of stake in Xina Solar One plant
- Jun 09, 2021: Cerro Dominador solar thermal plant inaugurated in Chile
- May 14, 2021: Abengoa is awarded a transmission line for ENGIE's Punta Lomitas project, the largest wind farm in Peru
- Mar 25, 2021: Abengoa has been awarded the construction of four distribution projects by the Federal Electricity Commission in Mexico
- Mar 01, 2021: Abengoa advances in its divestment plan with the sale of its stake in the Xina Solar One plant
- Feb 18, 2021: Abengoa renews its operation and maintenance contract for the solar-gas hybrid plant in Morocco
- Feb 10, 2021: Abengoa innovation completes the construction of Grasshopper pilot plant for power production from hydrogen
- Jan 26, 2021: Abengoa obtains UNE 19601 certification for its compliance management and criminal prevention system
- Jan 21, 2021: Abengoa exceeds 85% of Rabigh 3 IWP’s construction - the largest reverse osmosis desalination plant in Saudi Arabia to date
Section 5 - Appendix
- Ratio Definitions
- About The Publisher
- Contact The Publisher
List of Tables
- Abengoa SA, Key Facts
- Abengoa SA, Key Employees
- Abengoa SA, Key Employee Biographies
- Abengoa SA, Major Products and Services
- Abengoa SA, History
- Abengoa SA, Subsidiaries
- Abengoa SA, Affiliate
- Abengoa SA, Joint Venture
- Abengoa SA, Key Competitors
- Abengoa SA, Ratios based on current share price
- Abengoa SA, Annual Ratios
- Abengoa SA, Interim Ratios
- Abengoa SA, Recent Deals Summary
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
List of Figures
- Abengoa SA, Performance Chart (2015 - 2019)
- Abengoa SA, Ratio Charts
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Elecnor SA
- AENZA SAA
- Acciona SA
- ABB Ltd
- EDP Renovaveis SA