The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
HighlightsPolaris Inc (Polaris), formerly Polaris Industries Inc is a manufacturer of automobiles. The company specializes in designing, engineering and producing off-road vehicles (ORV), which include all-terrain vehicles (ATV) and side-by-side vehicles for recreational and utility use, motorcycles, small vehicles (SV) and snowmobiles. The product portfolio of the company includes side by side vehicles, all-terrain vehicles, snowmobiles, commercial utility vehicles and personal quadricycles. The company also provides related replacement parts, garments and accessories (PG&A). Its services include financing, insurance services and extended service contracts. The company has its operations in the UK, Germany, Australia, Sweden, France, Canada, Brazil, Mexico, China, India and Norway. Polaris is headquartered in Medina, Minnesota, the US
Polaris Inc Key Recent DevelopmentsFeb 22, 2022: Wallbox to be an EV charging partner of Polaris in the U.S. and Canada
Key benefits of buying this profile include:You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Polaris Inc - Key Facts
- Polaris Inc - Key Employees
- Polaris Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- Polaris Inc - Major Products and Services
- Polaris Inc - History
- Polaris Inc - Company Statement
- Polaris Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Polaris Inc - Business Description
- Business Segment: Marine
- Business Segment: Off Road
- Business Segment: On Road
- Geographical Segment: APLA
- Geographical Segment: Canada
- Geographical Segment: EMEA
- Geographical Segment: United States
- R&D Overview
- Polaris Inc - Corporate Strategy
- Polaris Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Polaris Inc - Strengths
- Polaris Inc - Weaknesses
- Polaris Inc - Opportunities
- Polaris Inc - Threats
- Polaris Inc - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Company’s Recent Developments
- Feb 22, 2022: Wallbox to be an EV charging partner of Polaris in the U.S. and Canada
Section 5 - Appendix
- Ratio Definitions
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- Polaris Inc, Key Facts
- Polaris Inc, Key Employees
- Polaris Inc, Key Employee Biographies
- Polaris Inc, Major Products and Services
- Polaris Inc, History
- Polaris Inc, Subsidiaries
- Polaris Inc, Key Competitors
- Polaris Inc, Ratios based on current share price
- Polaris Inc, Annual Ratios
- Polaris Inc, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
List of Figures
- Polaris Inc, Performance Chart (2018 - 2022)
- Polaris Inc, Ratio Charts
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Harley-Davidson Inc
- Yamaha Motor Co Ltd
- Honda Motor Co Ltd
- Kawasaki & Co., Ltd.
- BRP Inc
- Arctic Cat Inc