The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
HighlightsRush Enterprises Inc (Rush Enterprises) provides complete commercial vehicle solutions. The company offers new and used truck and bus sales, comprehensive parts and service solutions, full-service truck leasing, rentals, collision repair services, financial services including insurance products, and financing of new and used commercial vehicle purchases. It also provides fuel system expertise, fleet technology, chrome accessories, vehicle upfitting, and tire programs. The company is into the sale of new and used heavy-duty, medium-duty and light-duty trucks and buses and related parts and services manufactured by Peterbilt, International, Hino, Isuzu, Ford, IC Bus or Blue Bird and Mitsubishi Fuso. It owns and operates commercial vehicle dealerships in the US through a network of Rush Truck Centers which provides retail sales of new and used commercial vehicles and aftermarket parts, service and body shop facilities. Rush Enterprises also operates tire stores, which primarily sell tires for use on commercial vehicles in two locations in Texas, the US. It has a business presence in the US and Canada. Rush Enterprises is headquartered in New Braunfels, Texas, the US.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Rush Enterprises Inc - Key Facts
- Rush Enterprises Inc - Key Employees
- Rush Enterprises Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- Rush Enterprises Inc - Major Products and Services
- Rush Enterprises Inc - History
- Rush Enterprises Inc - Company Statement
- Rush Enterprises Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Rush Enterprises Inc - Business Description
- Product Category: Aftermarket Products and Services Sales
- Product Category: Finance and Insurance
- Product Category: Lease and rental
- Product Category: New and used commercial vehicle sales
- Product Category: Other
- Rush Enterprises Inc - Corporate Strategy
- Rush Enterprises Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Rush Enterprises Inc - Strengths
- Rush Enterprises Inc - Weaknesses
- Rush Enterprises Inc - Opportunities
- Rush Enterprises Inc - Threats
- Rush Enterprises Inc - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
- Ratio Definitions
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- Rush Enterprises Inc, Key Facts
- Rush Enterprises Inc, Key Employees
- Rush Enterprises Inc, Key Employee Biographies
- Rush Enterprises Inc, Major Products and Services
- Rush Enterprises Inc, History
- Rush Enterprises Inc, Other Locations
- Rush Enterprises Inc, Subsidiaries
- Rush Enterprises Inc, Key Competitors
- Rush Enterprises Inc, Ratios based on current share price
- Rush Enterprises Inc, Annual Ratios
- Rush Enterprises Inc, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
List of Figures
- Rush Enterprises Inc, Performance Chart (2018 - 2022)
- Rush Enterprises Inc, Ratio Charts
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Werner Enterprises Inc
- Murphy-Hoffman Company
- AutoNation Inc
- Freightliner Trucks
- Mack Trucks Inc
- Penske Automotive Group Inc
- Asbury Automotive Group Inc
- Palm Truck Centers Inc
- Lithia Motors Inc