1h Free Analyst TimeThe E. W. Scripps Company (SSP) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by the publisher to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
The E. W. Scripps Company (Scripps) is a media company that provides news, information and entertainment content and advertising services. The company distributes content through broadcast, Internet, smartphones and tablets. Scripps also sells advertising to local, national and political advertisers; re-transmits content to cable operators, telecommunications companies and satellite carriers; and also broadcasts internally produced local and national programs, syndicated programs, sporting events and other programs. The company offer their services under Katz, Newsy, Triton and Scripps brand. It owns and operates broadcast television stations, towers, affiliates and other facilities in the US. Scripps is headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, the US.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- The E. W. Scripps Company - Key Facts
- The E. W. Scripps Company - Key Employees
- The E. W. Scripps Company - Key Employee Biographies
- The E. W. Scripps Company - Major Products and Services
- The E. W. Scripps Company - History
- The E. W. Scripps Company - Company Statement
- The E. W. Scripps Company - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- The E. W. Scripps Company - Business Description
- Business Segment: Local Media
- Key Stats
- Business Segment: National Media
- Business Segment: Other
- The E. W. Scripps Company - Corporate Strategy
- The E. W. Scripps Company - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- The E. W. Scripps Company - Strengths
- The E. W. Scripps Company - Weaknesses
- The E. W. Scripps Company - Opportunities
- The E. W. Scripps Company - Threats
- The E. W. Scripps Company - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
- Ratio Definitions
- About Us
- Contact Us
List of Tables
- The E. W. Scripps Company, Key Facts
- The E. W. Scripps Company, Key Employees
- The E. W. Scripps Company, Key Employee Biographies
- The E. W. Scripps Company, Major Products and Services
- The E. W. Scripps Company, History
- The E. W. Scripps Company, Subsidiaries
- The E. W. Scripps Company, Key Competitors
- The E. W. Scripps Company, Ratios based on current share price
- The E. W. Scripps Company, Annual Ratios
- The E. W. Scripps Company, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
List of Figures
- The E. W. Scripps Company, Performance Chart (2016 - 2020)
- The E. W. Scripps Company, Ratio Charts
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Tribune Media Co
- TEGNA Inc
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Inc
- Saga Communications, Inc.
- Nexstar Media Group Inc
- Gray Television Inc
- Beasley Broadcast Group Inc