1h Free Analyst TimeAmdocs Ltd (DOX) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by the publisher to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
HighlightsAmdocs Ltd (Amdocs) is a provider of software and managed services for communications, media, and entertainment service providers. The company offers consulting services, content management services, delivery services, mobile network services, operations services, quality engineering services, and systems integration services. It also offers various suites including commerce and care suite, customer experience suite, digital brands suite, and intelligent networking suite. Amdocs offers its services under the Amdocs and CES brand names. The company serves technology and communications, information technology, media and entertainment, consumer industries, financial services, home, health, and automotive industries. It has business presence across the Americas, Asia-Pacific, and EMEA. Amdocs is headquartered in Saint Louis, Missouri, the US.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Amdocs Ltd - Key Facts
- Amdocs Ltd - Key Employees
- Amdocs Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
- Amdocs Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Amdocs Ltd - History
- Amdocs Ltd - Company Statement
- Amdocs Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Amdocs Ltd - Business Description
- Product Category: Managed Services Arrangements
- Product Category: Others
- Geographical Segment: Europe
- Geographical Segment: North America (mainly United States)
- Geographical Segment: Rest of the World
- R&D Overview
- Amdocs Ltd - Corporate Strategy
- Amdocs Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Amdocs Ltd - Strengths
- Amdocs Ltd - Weaknesses
- Amdocs Ltd - Opportunities
- Amdocs Ltd - Threats
- Amdocs Ltd - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
- Ratio Definitions
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- Amdocs Ltd, Key Facts
- Amdocs Ltd, Key Employees
- Amdocs Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
- Amdocs Ltd, Major Products and Services
- Amdocs Ltd, History
- Amdocs Ltd, Other Locations
- Amdocs Ltd, Subsidiaries
- Amdocs Ltd, Key Competitors
- Amdocs Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
- Amdocs Ltd, Annual Ratios
- Amdocs Ltd, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
List of Figures
- Amdocs Ltd, Performance Chart (2018 - 2022)
- Amdocs Ltd, Ratio Charts
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Ericsson Telecomunicazioni S.p.A
- Accenture Plc
- Salesforce Inc
- International Business Machines Corp
- Okta Inc
- MATRIXX Software Inc
- Tech Mahindra Ltd
- Optiva Inc
- Tata Consultancy Services Ltd
- SAP SE
- DXC Technology Co
- Infosys Ltd
- ForgeRock Inc
- Pegasystems Inc
- Nokia Corp
- Huawei Technologies Co Ltd
- CSG Systems International Inc
- Oracle Corp
- Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp
- Wipro Ltd