The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
MicroStrategy Incorporated (MicroStrategy) is an enterprise software solution provider. It designs, develops, markets and sells analytics, mobile and security software platforms through licensing arrangements and cloud-based subscriptions and related services. It provides enterprise-ready analytics, mobile, and security software platforms. The company solutions include MicroStrategy Analytics Platform, MicroStrategy Mobile Platform; MicroStrategy Express; MicroStrategy Secure Cloud; MicroStrategy Alert; and MicroStrategy Usher. MicroStrategy offers its solutions to retail, travel and hospitality, CPG manufacturing, technology, healthcare, public sector and others. The company markets its products mainly through sales force, integrators and consulting firms, resellers; value added resellers, original equipment manufacturers and technology partners. The company has operations in the US, Canada, Europe, the Middle East and Africa, Latin America, and the Asia-Pacific. MicroStrategy is headquartered in Virginia, US.
MicroStrategy Incorporated Key Recent Developments
Jul 27,2017: MicroStrategy announces second quarter 2017 financial results
Jul 27,2017: MicroStrategy Q2 net income decreases
Apr 27,2017: MicroStrategy announces first quarter 2017 financial results
Jan 31,2017: MicroStrategy Q4 net income down
Jan 04,2017: MicroStrategy announces locations for next 22 Symposium Series events
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- MicroStrategy Incorporated - Key Facts
- MicroStrategy Incorporated - Key Employees
- MicroStrategy Incorporated - Key Employee Biographies
- MicroStrategy Incorporated - Major Products and Services
- MicroStrategy Incorporated - History
- MicroStrategy Incorporated - Company Statement
- MicroStrategy Incorporated - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- MicroStrategy Incorporated - Business Description
- Business Description - Software
- Software - Overview
- MicroStrategy Incorporated - Corporate Strategy
- MicroStrategy Incorporated - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- MicroStrategy Incorporated - Strengths
- MicroStrategy Incorporated - Weaknesses
- MicroStrategy Incorporated - Opportunities
- MicroStrategy Incorporated - Threats
- MicroStrategy Incorporated - Key Competitors
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Apr 27, 2017: MicroStrategy announces first quarter 2017 financial results
- Jan 31, 2017: MicroStrategy Q4 net income down
- Jan 04, 2017: MicroStrategy announces locations for next 22 Symposium Series events
- Oct 27, 2016: MicroStrategy Q3 net income increases
- Ratio Definitions
- MicroStrategy Incorporated, Key Facts
- MicroStrategy Incorporated, Key Employees
- MicroStrategy Incorporated, Key Employee Biographies
- MicroStrategy Incorporated, Major Products and Services
- MicroStrategy Incorporated, History
- MicroStrategy Incorporated, Other Locations
- MicroStrategy Incorporated, Subsidiaries
- MicroStrategy Incorporated, Key Competitors
- MicroStrategy Incorporated, Ratios based on current share price
- MicroStrategy Incorporated, Annual Ratios
- MicroStrategy Incorporated, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
- MicroStrategy Incorporated, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
- MicroStrategy Incorporated, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- MicroStrategy Incorporated, Performance Chart (2012 - 2016)
- MicroStrategy Incorporated, Ratio Charts