The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Plexus Corp. (Plexus) is a provider of electronics design, manufacturing and aftermarket services to companies with mid-to-low volume, higher complexity products. The company, through its subsidiaries, provides optimized product realization solutions through its product realization value stream. It offers comprehensive customer-focused solutions model that integrates product conceptualization, design, commercialization, manufacturing, fulfillment and sustaining solutions. Plexus provides its services to original equipment manufacturers and other technology companies in networking, communications, healthcare, life sciences, industrial, commercial, defense, security and aerospace sectors. The company operates across the Americas, Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA) and Asia Pacific regions. Plexus is headquartered in Neenah, Wisconsin, the US.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Plexus Corp. - Key Facts
Plexus Corp. - Key Employees
Plexus Corp. - Key Employee Biographies
Plexus Corp. - Major Products and Services
Plexus Corp. - History
Plexus Corp. - Company Statement
Plexus Corp. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Plexus Corp. - Business Description
Plexus Corp. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Plexus Corp. - Strengths
Plexus Corp. - Weaknesses
Plexus Corp. - Opportunities
Plexus Corp. - Threats
Plexus Corp. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Plexus Corp., Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 - Appendix
List of Tables
Plexus Corp., Key Facts
Plexus Corp., Key Employees
Plexus Corp., Key Employee Biographies
Plexus Corp., Major Products and Services
Plexus Corp., History
Plexus Corp., Other Locations
Plexus Corp., Subsidiaries
Plexus Corp., Key Competitors
Plexus Corp., Ratios based on current share price
Plexus Corp., Annual Ratios
Plexus Corp., Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Plexus Corp., Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Plexus Corp., Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Plexus Corp., Performance Chart (2012 - 2016)
Plexus Corp., Ratio Charts
- SMTC Corporation
- Sanmina Corporation
- Molex LLC
- Linear Technology Corporation
- KLA-Tencor Corporation
- CTS Corp
- Broadcom Corporation
- Benchmark Electronics, Inc.
- Atmel Corporation
- ARRIS Group, Inc.
- Amkor Technology, Inc.
- Altera Corporation