The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief Summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Ford Motor Company (Ford) is an automobile and mobility company. It designs, manufactures, markets, finances and services automobiles. It offers a wide range of products such as cars, crossovers and SUVs, electric vehicles, trucks and vans, besides vehicle parts and accessories. It markets its products under brands such as Ford, Ford-Lincoln and Lincoln. Ford offers automotive financing services through Ford Motor Credit Company. It offers its products and services to retail customers, government entities, daily rental companies, and fleet customers. The company operates through a network of distribution centers and warehouses, research and development facilities, sales offices and manufacturing facilities in North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Africa. Ford is headquartered in Dearborn, Michigan, the US.
Ford Motor Company Key Recent Developments
Apr 24,2017: Ford Confirms First Fleets to Join the Transit Plug-In Hybrid Vans
Apr 06,2017: Ford Announces Ambitious China Electrification Strategy; Confirms Two New EVs for China, Broad Range by 2025
Dec 28,2016: Ford unveils its next gen self-driving car and adds 20 vehicles to its test fleet
Nov 29,2016: BMW Group, Daimler AG, Ford Motor Company and Volkswagen Group with Audi & Porsche Plan a Joint Venture for Ultra-Fast, High-Power Charging Along Major Highways in Europe
Feb 10,2016: Ford North American Headquarter Facilities Go Landfill-Free
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Ford Motor Company - Key Facts
Ford Motor Company - Key Employees
Ford Motor Company - Key Employee Biographies
Ford Motor Company - Major Products and Services
Ford Motor Company - History
Ford Motor Company - Company Statement
Ford Motor Company - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Ford Motor Company - Business Description
Ford Motor Company - Corporate Strategy
Ford Motor Company - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Ford Motor Company - Strengths
Ford Motor Company - Weaknesses
Ford Motor Company - Opportunities
Ford Motor Company - Threats
Ford Motor Company - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Company’s Recent Developments
Apr 24, 2017: Ford Confirms First Fleets to Join the Transit Plug-In Hybrid Vans
Apr 06, 2017: Ford Announces Ambitious China Electrification Strategy; Confirms Two New EVs for China, Broad Range by 2025
Dec 28, 2016: Ford unveils its next gen self-driving car and adds 20 vehicles to its test fleet
Nov 29, 2016: BMW Group, Daimler AG, Ford Motor Company and Volkswagen Group with Audi & Porsche Plan a Joint Venture for Ultra-Fast, High-Power Charging Along Major Highways in Europe
Feb 10, 2016: Ford North American Headquarter Facilities Go Landfill-Free
Jan 18, 2016: Ford Motor & Henry Ford Health System Bringing Health Care to the Car
Section 5 - Appendix
List of Tables
Ford Motor Company, Key Facts
Ford Motor Company, Key Employees
Ford Motor Company, Key Employee Biographies
Ford Motor Company, Major Products and Services
Ford Motor Company, History
Ford Motor Company, Other Locations
Ford Motor Company, Subsidiaries
Ford Motor Company, Joint Venture
Ford Motor Company, Key Competitors
Ford Motor Company, Ratios based on current share price
Ford Motor Company, Annual Ratios
Ford Motor Company, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Ford Motor Company, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Ford Motor Company, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Ford Motor Company, Performance Chart (2012 - 2016)
Ford Motor Company, Ratio Charts