The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Hyundai Motor Company (Hyundai) is a global manufacturer of automobiles, which designs, develops and manufactures passenger and heavy duty automobiles and relevant parts. The company manufactures passenger cars under various brand names such as Centennial, Genesis, Veloster, Azera, Sonata, i40, Elantra, Accent, i30cw, i20, and ix20, among others. Its product also includes trucks, Bus, Special Vehicle and Bare Chassis. The company also offers vehicle financing, credit card processing, R&D, manufacture of trains and other products, and other financing activities. Hyundai operates through its manufacturing plants in Korea, the US, China, India, Turkey, Czech Republic, Russia and Brazil. It has operational presence with offices located in Korea, North America, Europe, Asia and Other regions. Hyundai is headquartered in Seoul, South Korea.
Hyundai Motor Company Key Recent Developments
Jul 27,2016: Hyundai to launch new hydrogen fuel cell vehicle in 2018
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Hyundai Motor Company - Key Facts
Hyundai Motor Company - Key Employees
Hyundai Motor Company - Key Employee Biographies
Hyundai Motor Company - Major Products and Services
Hyundai Motor Company - History
Hyundai Motor Company - Company Statement
Hyundai Motor Company - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Hyundai Motor Company - Business Description
Hyundai Motor Company - Corporate Strategy
Hyundai Motor Company - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Hyundai Motor Company - Strengths
Hyundai Motor Company - Weaknesses
Hyundai Motor Company - Opportunities
Hyundai Motor Company - Threats
Hyundai Motor Company - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Hyundai Motor Company, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 - Company’s Recent Developments
Jul 27, 2016: Hyundai to launch new hydrogen fuel cell vehicle in 2018
Section 5 - Appendix
List of Tables
Hyundai Motor Company, Key Facts
Hyundai Motor Company, Key Employees
Hyundai Motor Company, Key Employee Biographies
Hyundai Motor Company, Major Products and Services
Hyundai Motor Company, History
Hyundai Motor Company, Other Locations
Hyundai Motor Company, Subsidiaries
Hyundai Motor Company, Affiliate
Hyundai Motor Company, Key Competitors
Hyundai Motor Company, Ratios based on current share price
Hyundai Motor Company, Annual Ratios
Hyundai Motor Company, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Hyundai Motor Company, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Hyundai Motor Company, Interim Ratios
Hyundai Motor Company, Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Hyundai Motor Company, Performance Chart (2012 - 2016)
Hyundai Motor Company, Ratio Charts