The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
SIG Plc (SIG) is a distributor of specialist building products in Europe. The company provides a wide range of insulation products. It also provides exteriors products for pitched, flat, industrial and agricultural applications; and interior products including ceilings, dry lining, floor coverings, partitioning, glass and specialist door systems for use in non-residential buildings. The company serves a wide range of trades in the construction and building markets. It offers products under various brands such as We Go, SIG, MPA, LITT, Coolag Hamar and Lariviere. The company operates from trading sites across the UK, and Mainland Europe and Ireland. The company has operations in the UK, Europe, France and Germany. SIG is headquartered in Sheffield, South Yorkshire, the UK.
SIG Plc Key Recent Developments
Oct 11, 2017: SIG appoints Andrew Allner as a Non-Executive Director and Chairman
Aug 09, 2017: SIG announces half year results for six months ended 30 June 2017
Jul 05, 2017: SIG Half Year trading update for the six months ended 30 June 2017
Mar 29, 2017: SIG announces management changes
Mar 14, 2017: SIG announces results for the year ended 31 December 2016
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- SIG Plc - Key Facts
- SIG Plc - Key Employees
- SIG Plc - Key Employee Biographies
- SIG Plc - Major Products and Services
- SIG Plc - History
- SIG Plc - Company Statement
- SIG Plc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- SIG Plc - Business Description
- SIG Plc - Corporate Strategy
- SIG Plc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- SIG Plc - Strengths
- SIG Plc - Weaknesses
- SIG Plc - Opportunities
- SIG Plc - Threats
- SIG Plc - Key Competitors
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Oct 11, 2017: SIG appoints Andrew Allner as a Non-Executive Director and Chairman
- Aug 09, 2017: SIG announces half year results for six months ended 30 June 2017
- Jul 05, 2017: SIG Half Year trading update for the six months ended 30 June 2017
- Mar 29, 2017: SIG announces management changes
- Mar 14, 2017: SIG announces results for the year ended 31 December 2016
- Jan 16, 2017: SIG announces directorate change
- Jan 13, 2017: SIG trading update for the twelve months ended 31 December 2016
- Dec 12, 2016: SIG Directorate Change
- Nov 11, 2016: SIG appoints Interim Group Chief Executive
- Nov 11, 2016: SIG Trading update for four months July to October 2016
- Ratio Definitions
- SIG Plc, Key Facts
- SIG Plc, Key Employees
- SIG Plc, Key Employee Biographies
- SIG Plc, Major Products and Services
- SIG Plc, History
- SIG Plc, Subsidiaries
- SIG Plc, Key Competitors
- SIG Plc, Ratios based on current share price
- SIG Plc, Annual Ratios
- SIG Plc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
- SIG Plc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
- SIG Plc, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- SIG Plc, Performance Chart (2012 - 2016)
- SIG Plc, Ratio Charts
- Travis Perkins Plc
- Saint-Gobain Building Distribution Ltd
- Rockwool International AS
- Owens Corning
- Jewson Ltd
- Groupe Lapeyre
- Grafton Group Plc
- Ensor Holdings PLC
- CRH public Ltd Co
- Cerisol - Isoladores Ceramicos SA
- Beacon Roofing Supply Inc