The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
3D Systems Corporation (3D Systems) is a 3D content-to-print solutions provider. The company design, develops, manufactures and markets 3D printers, materials, parts, and other related products. It offers stererolithography (SLA) printers, selective laser sintering (SLS) printers, direct material printing (DMP) printers, multijet printing (MJP) printers, color jet printing (CJP) printers and plastic jet printing (PJP) printers. It offers printing materials for SLA, SLS, DMP, visijet print materials, PJP print materials. The company also offers digital design, tools, including software, scanners and haptic devices.It offers products to companies operating in automotive, aerospace, government, defense, technology, electronics, education, consumer goods, energy and healthcare. 3D Systems markets its products through direct sales representatives, channel partners and distributors. The company operates along with its subsidiaries and representative offices in the Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe and the Middle East. 3D Systems is headquartered in Rock Hill, South Carolina, the US.
3D Systems Corporation Key Recent Developments
Jun 14,2017: 3D Systems Announces New Certified Partner Program to Accelerate its Industry-Leading Precision Healthcare Offering for Medical Device Manufacturing
Jun 12,2017: 3D Systems Expands Leadership in End-to-End Healthcare Solutions with New Addition to Its Comprehensive Line of Medical Simulators
Jan 19,2017: 3D Systems announces expansion of Virtual Surgical Planning service
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
3D Systems Corporation - Key Facts
3D Systems Corporation - Key Employees
3D Systems Corporation - Key Employee Biographies
3D Systems Corporation - Major Products and Services
3D Systems Corporation - History
3D Systems Corporation - Company Statement
3D Systems Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
3D Systems Corporation - Business Description
3D Systems Corporation - Corporate Strategy
3D Systems Corporation - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
3D Systems Corporation - Strengths
3D Systems Corporation - Weaknesses
3D Systems Corporation - Opportunities
3D Systems Corporation - Threats
3D Systems Corporation - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
3D Systems Corporation, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 - Company’s Recent Developments
Jun 14, 2017: 3D Systems Announces New Certified Partner Program to Accelerate its Industry-Leading Precision Healthcare Offering for Medical Device Manufacturing
Jun 12, 2017: 3D Systems Expands Leadership in End-to-End Healthcare Solutions with New Addition to Its Comprehensive Line of Medical Simulators
Jan 19, 2017: 3D Systems announces expansion of Virtual Surgical Planning service
Section 5 - Appendix
List of Tables:
3D Systems Corporation, Key Facts
3D Systems Corporation, Key Employees
3D Systems Corporation, Key Employee Biographies
3D Systems Corporation, Major Products and Services
3D Systems Corporation, History
3D Systems Corporation, Other Locations
3D Systems Corporation, Subsidiaries
3D Systems Corporation, Key Competitors
3D Systems Corporation, Ratios based on current share price
3D Systems Corporation, Annual Ratios
3D Systems Corporation, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
3D Systems Corporation, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
3D Systems Corporation, Interim Ratios
3D Systems Corporation, Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures:
3D Systems Corporation, Performance Chart (2012 - 2016)
3D Systems Corporation, Ratio Charts