The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Atea ASA (Atea) is a provider of IT infrastructure solutions. The company’s product portfolio includes hardware, software and consulting solutions. The company delivers IT products from vendors and assist its customers with IT infrastructure services. Its hardware and software solutions include communication and networks, video and web conferencing, IP telephony, AV solutions, unified communication solutions, mobility and chat; PCs, tablets, smartphones, printers, servers, data storage, virtualization and management. Atea also provides shared services including, logistics, global services and customer services. The company has business operations in Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Lithuania, Lativa and Estonia. Atea is headquartered in Oslo, Norway.
Atea ASA Key Recent Developments
Feb 07, 2018: Atea announces financial results for Q4 2017
Jul 14, 2017: Atea reports financial results for Q2 2017
Apr 18, 2017: New Senior Vice President in the Atea Group
Feb 08, 2017: Atea reports financial results for Q4 2016
Jan 31, 2017: New VP for Supply Chain Management in Atea Group
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Atea ASA - Key Facts
- Atea ASA - Key Employees
- Atea ASA - Key Employee Biographies
- Atea ASA - Major Products and Services
- Atea ASA - History
- Atea ASA - Company Statement
- Atea ASA - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Company Overview
- Atea ASA - Business Description
- Atea ASA - Corporate Strategy
- Atea ASA - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Atea ASA - Strengths
- Atea ASA - Weaknesses
- Atea ASA - Opportunities
- Atea ASA - Threats
- Atea ASA - Key Competitors
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Jul 14, 2017: Atea reports financial results for Q2 2017
- Apr 18, 2017: New Senior Vice President in the Atea Group
- Feb 08, 2017: Atea reports financial results for Q4 2016
- Jan 31, 2017: New VP for Supply Chain Management in Atea Group
- Ratio Definitions
- Atea ASA, Key Facts
- Atea ASA, Key Employees
- Atea ASA, Key Employee Biographies
- Atea ASA, Major Products and Services
- Atea ASA, History
- Atea ASA, Other Locations
- Atea ASA, Subsidiaries
- Atea ASA, Key Competitors
- Atea ASA, Ratios based on current share price
- Atea ASA, Annual Ratios
- Atea ASA, Annual Ratios
- Atea ASA, Annual Ratios
- Atea ASA, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Atea ASA, Performance Chart (2013 - 2017)
- Atea ASA, Ratio Charts